Jump to content

Johnny Galecki


Tripper
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

It seems that he is trying to distance himself from Hollywood, has he spent much time in California the last year of two?

Johnny knows how to behave so that no paparazzi finds him, so his movements are difficult to track.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Tensor said:

There was a Johnny sighting in Franklin Tennessee yesterday.  The IG account Smilegalecki has it in their stories. 

Johnny has really been off the Hollywood grid for the last year or two, makes you really wonder if he will be coming back.  He made a lot of money doing TBBT and he doesn’t seem to be spending it too fast so maybe he considers himself retired, I don’t know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SRAM said:

He made a lot of money doing TBBT and he doesn’t seem to be spending it too fast so maybe he considers himself retired, I don’t know.

He has the money to decide if he wants to work or just be a stay home dad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When an artist retires, it is reported in the press. He has a production company that is still active. Johnny spoke in an interview about a two-year break from work, due to the birth of a child. But then he did not know that with the mother of the child he would not be able to create a family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rosse said:

When an artist retires, it is reported in the press. He has a production company that is still active. Johnny spoke in an interview about a two-year break from work, due to the birth of a child. But then he did not know that with the mother of the child he would not be able to create a family.

Johnny also is renting his home in Los Angeles. As Tensor mentioned if he wanted to retire permanently he would have sold his home and not rent it. So, maybe this is just on a temporary  basis until he figures out what is next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

Johnny also is renting his home in Los Angeles. As Tensor mentioned if he wanted to retire permanently he would have sold his home and not rent it. So, maybe this is just on a temporary  basis until he figures out what is next.

Quite possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, SRAM said:

I wonder how much time he gets with his son?  Does his mother live close to Johnny?

There was a comment under a post of his friend Randy. That person tried to drag Jonny through the mud with fatherhood... Randy replied that Johnny is a fantastic dad and shares equal time with Avery!  

Johnny just doesn't post about it. That's fine actually. He doesn't have to prove anything to social media.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Steffix said:

 

Johnny just doesn't post about it. That's fine actually. He doesn't have to prove anything to social media.
 

Totally agree! He just enjoys his privacy, he deserves it. 🥰

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 12/7/2021 at 3:59 PM, Padme86 said:

Totally agree! He just enjoys his privacy, he deserves it. 🥰

I agree.  Johnny deserves to be able to spend all the time he can with his best friend, his son.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Don’t know if anyone else saw this, but Alaina Meyer, the mother of Johnny’s son, is now engaged to her boyfriend.  I don’t think it means any kind of change in their agreement in regards to Avery. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why it should be? He is the father and has the right to be with his son and have joint custody etc. There is no reason to change things when Avery is completely fine.

They both live in the same city btw. 

There is no replacement for a father when the father is around and loves, cares and is good for his kid. The mother can't change things like she wants it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Steffix said:

Why it should be? He is the father and has the right to be with his son and have joint custody etc. There is no reason to change things when Avery is completely fine.

Joint custody is legal declaration in a divorce settlement.   AFAIK, they weren't legally married, so in the absence of a separate legal document, there is no joint custody.  Just a verbal agreement, which has no legal force.

1 hour ago, Steffix said:

They both live in the same city btw. 

Well aware of that.  However, since the city is over 500 m^2 (1300+ k^2), which is larger than both New York City or  LA.  They could be well over an hour away, by car, from each other. 

1 hour ago, Steffix said:

There is no replacement for a father when the father is around and loves, cares and is good for his kid. 

Won't disagree with you here.  By all accounts, Johnny is a doting father.

1 hour ago, Steffix said:

The mother can't change things like she wants it.

 You are obviously not aware of how the legal system, here in the US, in the absence of a fixed legal agreement,  normally gives more weight to a mother's desires. Not to the point of keeping Avery away  Not that there is anything to indicate (nor am I saying) she wants to change the arrangement. 

Just as an FYI for you, that comment about not changing the agreement was put in there to tamp down speculation there might be a change. 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Joint custody is legal declaration in a divorce settlement.   AFAIK, they weren't legally married, so in the absence of a separate legal document, there is no joint custody.  Just a verbal agreement, which has no legal force.

Well aware of that.  However, since the city is over 500 m^2 (1300+ k^2), which is larger than both New York City or  LA.  They could be well over an hour away, by car, from each other. 

Won't disagree with you here.  By all accounts, Johnny is a doting father.

 You are obviously not aware of how the legal system, here in the US, in the absence of a fixed legal agreement,  normally gives more weight to a mother's desires. Not to the point of keeping Avery away  Not that there is anything to indicate (nor am I saying) she wants to change the arrangement. 

Just as an FYI for you, that comment about not changing the agreement was put in there to tamp down speculation there might be a change. 

 

 

 

 

 

As usual, you're right on the money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Tensor said:

Joint custody is legal declaration in a divorce settlement.   AFAIK, they weren't legally married, so in the absence of a separate legal document, there is no joint custody.  Just a verbal agreement, which has no legal force.

Well aware of that.  However, since the city is over 500 m^2 (1300+ k^2), which is larger than both New York City or  LA.  They could be well over an hour away, by car, from each other. 

Won't disagree with you here.  By all accounts, Johnny is a doting father.

 You are obviously not aware of how the legal system, here in the US, in the absence of a fixed legal agreement,  normally gives more weight to a mother's desires. Not to the point of keeping Avery away  Not that there is anything to indicate (nor am I saying) she wants to change the arrangement. 

Just as an FYI for you, that comment about not changing the agreement was put in there to tamp down speculation there might be a change. 

 

 

 

 

 

Did you look up the Tennessee laws? None of the parents, mother or father, is favored for custody in front of the court. 

Yes, sure if the couple is unmarried the mother get the sole custody but if the father proves paternity he has a assert to his legal parental rights which is custody or parenting time. The father does not need to step away from custody because of the mother. If he will get everything what he is asking for is written in the stars.

I would never say it's easy or uncomplicated or even I am an expert. It can get messy between the parents.

But if the father really want to be involved in his child's life he can do something.

Just because it's not written in the press it doesn't mean it's not already happened in 2020 behind close doors. Johnny stays under the radar for years now. A lot of stuff could already happened.

 

Edited by Steffix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Steffix said:

Did you look up the Tennessee laws? None of the parents, mother or father, is favored for custody in front of the court. Yes, sure if the couple is unmarried the mother get the sole custody but if the father proves paternity he has a assert to his legal parental rights which is custody or parenting time. The father does not need to step away from custody because of the mother.

An unmarried mother automatically get legal and physical custody of the child.  If the father wants to be in or play an active role in the child life, and the mother disagrees, the father would have to petition the court to determine paternity.  Once that is determined, if the mother and father disagree, then you would have to petition the court for parental visits. .

 This is where you are confusing the laws with the latitude judges have when making a ruling, based on those laws.  It isn't an automatic that just because the father is declared the legal father, the ruling is the child splits the time equally between the mother and father. The father would have to again petition the court, presenting evidence for visitation rights (the term varies from state to state) .

The mother would also have to present evidence, there would probably be some input from the child(depending on age), along with others who could be called and then the judge would decide, how much time each parent would have, in what they feel is in the best interests of the child. However, the judge can, and some have, make what seems like an illogical decision. There have been many instance of what many thought of as silly judgements.  Like one case where the child was given to the mother, even though she was an addict or in a couple of cases, convicted of murder.

8 hours ago, Steffix said:

If he will get everything what he is asking for is written in the stars.

I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

 

8 hours ago, Steffix said:

I would never say it's easy or uncomplicated or even I am an expert. It can get messy between the parents.

But if the father really want to be involved in his child's life he can do something.

He can try to do something, if the mother is fighting him, it would require he show he is the better parent and even that may not matter.  

8 hours ago, Steffix said:

Just because it's not written in the press it doesn't mean it's not already happened in 2020 behind close doors. Johnny stays under the radar for years now. A lot of stuff could already happened.

A couple of things here.  One, What you don't seem to realize is that an agreement, behind closed doors, is not legally binding.  For the agreement to be legally binding, it would have to go through court, probably family court.  Any decision from such a court would be publicly available through the state or county records.  If you don't think quite a few of the gossip mags haven't already done records checks with the State of Tennessee, within family court, using Johnny's name,  you don't know how these things work.  Hell, they do several different records checks each day in and around LA, that's how a couple of mags found out about Kaley's filling for divorce from Ryan.

Speaking of which, if you, personally, want information on either of Kaley's divorces, Mayim's divorce, etc, you can pay the County of Los Angles the required fee, and they will send it to you. Same thing if you know of any records of Johnny's in Tennessee.  It's all public information, by law.  And, even if there is some reason to seal the records, it would still show that there was something done in court.   BTW, a custody agreement would not be sealed, which of course the rag papers would find and publish.  So, no, there would not be any legally binding agreement, behind closed doors.

Two, a lot of stuff could have happened.    All we can go by is what is in the public record.  That includes any verifiable stuff on TV,  Radio, magazines, State records, news, etc.  And, if it is in any of those records, you can be sure it will be published.  You can't prove or disprove a negative and that is exactly what you are trying to do by saying this or that could have happened.  And, anything that is legally binding would have to go through a court, which would all be in public records.  

Again, I merely put that in to dampen speculation that they could be some change.  I don't think it's likely, both Alaina and Johnny seem to be on good terms, but that doesn't mean their might be problems, however unlikely, down the road. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.