The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Kunal Nayyar

He did a great job on the opening monologue.   He looks so natural talking with Billy Bob.  

• Like 1

We will be bringing you clips as well as a link to the full episode for each day that Kunal hosts Here.

Also Kunal is headed for Off-Broadway to star in a play written by and starring Jesse Eisenberg.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1

Great news about Kunal's New York debut!

Love the headline from Variety...Big Bang Theory Cast Takes Over New York Theater Stages as Kunal Nayyar Heads Off Broadway

• Like 3

He did a great job on the opening monologue.   He looks so natural talking with Billy Bob.  

I missed the opening monologue--I fell asleep!

He was cute and giggly!  I came in when he was doing that multiple choice question about, I guess, one of his first roles, as a terrorist on NCIS, wearing a fake mustache (MOOstache!) and getting punched by Mark Harmon.  He also laughed about the birth year they put on his ID in that episode. :p

It was fun, though, and he seemed to be really enjoying himself. :)

• Like 1

We will be bringing you clips as well as a link to the full episode for each day that Kunal hosts Here.

Also Kunal is headed for Off-Broadway to star in a play written by and starring Jesse Eisenberg.

He did great!!!  So funny and charming!!  Yay, Kunal!!

• Like 1

So tickets on sale now...anybody wanna go with me???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Kunal has a photo stance.  You can see it in every photo.  He leans forward a bit too far.  His hair is short.  :(

just bought my ticket for the spoils on may 12th, then the following day ill head over to see jim's play haha :) 

• Like 5

Kunal's Off-Broadway play "The Spoils" begins previews tonight at The Pershing Signature Square Center...

http://www.broadwayworld.com/off-broadway/article/Jesse-Eisenbergs-THE-SPOILS-Begins-Previews-Off-Broadway-20150505

Tonight’s the night! See #JesseEisenberg & @kunalnayyar in the world premiere of #TheSpoils. Photo by @MoniqueCarboni

CERGjRpWMAMfVYa.jpg

• Like 3