The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Kunal Nayyar

Kunal represented TBBT at a TCA event in Pasadena last night. TBBT and other Warner Brother TV shows were showcased.  You can read all the Tweets at #WBTVComedyNight

A few of my favorites:

Warner Bros. TV ‏@warnerbrostv
“I cried while watching The Hobbit…both of them”. @kunalnayyar tells the press about his level of nerdiness #WBTVComedyNight

Marisa Roffman ‏@marisaroffman
Also, Kunal totally led us on a #TheBigBangTheory theme song sing-along. But he joked he only knows three of the words. #WBTVComedyNight

Warner Bros. TV ‏@warnerbrostv
. @kunalnayyar says Jim Parsons is the MVP on the set. Compares to playing on a team with Michael Jordan #WBTVComedyNight #BigBangTheory

Kunal is going to be on "The Talk" (CBS) Thursday, February 6th

Kunal just tweeted the following:

@kunalnayyar: Okay. I finally caved. I'm officially on Instagram. kunalkarmanayyar. Every other account is fake, I'm about to report them:) see u online:)

Maybe Mayim and Kaley gotten to him ;)

• Like 3

I wish they would let Rajeesh wear his natural curls on the show.......he is tooooooo cute with them....lol ... am I the only one who thinks Kunal has been in the gym lately.......in the latest episode.....he looks. A bit more slim.....

Perfect chemistry! Kunal Nayyar celebrates Big Bang Theory renewal with romantic trip to Hawaii with former Miss India wife Neha

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2582144/Kunal-Nayar-celebrates-Big-Bang-Theory-renewal-romantic-trip-Hawaii-former-Miss-India-wife-Neha.html

They really are an attractive couple.   I am so glad they got to have a wonderful time away. 

Perfect chemistry! Kunal Nayyar celebrates Big Bang Theory renewal with romantic trip to Hawaii with former Miss India wife Neha

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2582144/Kunal-Nayar-celebrates-Big-Bang-Theory-renewal-romantic-trip-Hawaii-former-Miss-India-wife-Neha.html

awwww....they r such a gorgeous couple....and he seems genuinely happy ......

Kunal and his wife are flying back from Hawaii.  Poor guy, he probably wishes he could stay a few more days.  Back to the grindstone (not that their work isn't fun...I think they all have fun working on the set).

I'm leaving Hawaii fatter, tanner and happier.Didn't think that was possible.Thank you @FSMaui for making your home our home:)pics to follow

• Like 1