Tripper

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, pegcarr said:

Fantastic to see the support Melissa is getting from all her cast mates.  Anyone know if it will be getting an international release?

No so far we only know about domestic release.   I keep watching to see when it may mention international dates, but so far only US dates show up.

The Bronze is playing at Chinook Theatre here in Calgary--it's the largest movie house in the city, and the only location (so far) for The Bronze. Not sure about the rest of Canada. 

Tweet from Simon....

Lovely support from her cast mates...IG post from Johnny....

From Melissa's PR Team (they rep Jim and Simon also)

Edited by vonmar

We went to see The Bronze tonight, sadly there were only about 10 people in the theater. I give it a 4/5.

it was entertaining and as Jim said filthy filthy funny. (loved the sex scene)

I went to see "The Bronze" today with my wife. I really liked it. It is a raunchy comedy and as someone else did before me, I also rate it 4 out of 5 stars. The description of it is filthy, filthy fun is pretty accurate. I really enjoyed seeing Melissa in a role so incredibly different than Bernadette. The story is pretty good , and what pisses me off is that apparently, if you don't have a lot of money for a marketing campaign, no matter how good your movie mighty be it will not be seen by many people. In the theater we were at (it was the 4:05 PM showing) we were the only ones there. I hope more people see it next week, otherwise they will take it out of theaters pretty sooon.

The manager at the theater said if it doesn't bring in more people they will probably change it out next week. He also wondered why it didn't go straight to dvd.

(On a side note my husband said he can never watch TBBT/Bernadette again without remembering a few of the raunchier scenes LOL)