The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Melissa Rauch

Omg, I just found out that Melissa's husband is really tall. Lol, that brings some memories where Bernadette dated that übertall professor.

i know i'll probably get hung for this but i cant stand her as Bernadette, she's  the only person in the show i'd be happy to see go.

i know i'll probably get hung for this but i cant stand her as Bernadette, she's the only person in the show i'd be happy to see go.

Mind if I ask why? Saying "I can't stand her as Bernadette" without saying WHY you can't stand her doesn't tell us a damn thing.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I love Bernadette but feel the writers are trying too hard to make her like Howard's mother.  I think they need to bring back the cute fun version more often.  I would like to see them have she and Amy do some science antics together.   Their friendship is fun and should be explored more.  I loved in S6.10 when Bernie came over with quirky meds to try and help Amy (who was already healed by then). It was just cute to see her care about her friend, but also it was funny because that is who both of the women are...quirky scientists.   The problem is that they have written her to be snappy, bossy and constantly shrieking.  That isn't who she started out being.   They need to bring some of the original character back into the mix.  I don't mind some of the "Howard mother" side of her coming through now and again, but it needs to be better balanced with the other side of Bernadette.

• Like 1

Mind if I ask why? Saying "I can't stand her as Bernadette" without saying WHY you can't stand her doesn't tell us a damn thing.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

Her shrieking voice goes right through me, she's always snapping at the others, she's bossy and has Howard so far under her thumb, i prefered him before they got together, i cant believe Howard only through her out of the house for one night because Bernadette told his mother that he was going into space and she didn't want him to go, i'd have kicked her out for good, i love Penny & Amy but Bernadette is just a horrible person!

Edited by funbus

I love Bernadette. Her voice doesn't annoy me at all. She's sweet then bossy and mean. I love that about her. And I love her height as well. Reminds me of my daughter. :)

She tries to make Howard grow up. Howard needs some growing up to do. Wives try to do that. I know I did that with my hubby when we first married. It's about adapting to each other and the differences.

If you don't like Bernadette, thats your opinion.

I don't care for penny but I won't say she's a horrible person. She has done way worse to Leonard. Any who.

Everyone has their own opinion and favorites

• Like 1

Her shrieking voice goes right through me, she's always snapping at the others, she's bossy and has Howard so far under her thumb, i prefered him before they got together, i cant believe Howard only through her out of the house for one night because Bernadette told his mother that he was going into space and she didn't want him to go, i'd have kicked her out for good, i love Penny & Amy but Bernadette is just a horrible person!

Thank you. I disagree with you completely, but I appreciate you explaining where you're coming from.

Thank you. I disagree with you completely, but I appreciate you explaining where you're coming from.

that's ok, we cant all like the same things :)

i don't think she's hot enough to be on that list, i voted for Kaley :)

Kaley is not hot at all to me... Melissa gets my vote ;)

I hate lists like this.

What makes these women hot?

The cloths they wear?

If so, glad Mayim isn't on the list.

Edited by Chiany

I hate lists like this.

What makes these women hot?

The cloths they wear?

If so, glad Mayim isn't on the list.

My expectations aren't exactly high when it comes to Maxim magazine. ;)

My expectations aren't exactly high when it comes to Maxim magazine. ;)

It's a bit easier to have expectations for Maxim, when you are high.  ;)