Tripper

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Melissa and her husband at LAX on 3 Feb 2014.  She is so tiny next to him and could nearly pass as his daughter because she looks so young.  So adorable!

tumblr_n1fonu1fJ71rffyeho3_400.jpg

I can visualize her height a lot better with this.  Her husband and I are both 6'1"

• 2 weeks later...

Melissa Rauch will be on The View and The Late Show with David Letterman this Thursday (13 Mar 2014).

The View
  • 240x135.jpg
    Thursday, Mar. 13, 2014
    Thursday 11/10c
    tv-14.gif |
    Melissa Rauch (The Big Bang Theory); pollster Frank Lutz tests the co-hosts' movie knowledge. Best-selling author and political commentator Nicolle Wallace guest co-hosts.

logo.jpg

Thursday, Mar 13
    Bryan Cranston
    Melissa Rauch
    Le1f

Edited by stardustmelody

Our crew is BANGIN! Watch @MelissaRauch on @Letterman tonight! Hair @kenpaves, MKUP me @TheWallGroup #BigBangTheory pic.twitter.com/wMxGnFcuA3

BiozIK1IYAETFJt.jpg

Dream. Come. True. @Letterman #IHeartDave pic.twitter.com/wxyaCfMO2E

BiqBGZ_IYAAf97B.jpg

Love the sweet friendship between Melissa and Mayim.  Her tweet to the above tweet from Melissa:

@MelissaRauch so proud of you. Enjoy. You look gorgeous!!!!!

Edited by stardustmelody

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm new here (though I've been reading the forums for a while).

I just re-watched Season 4, episode 22 (Wildebeest Implementation), and I have to say it is probably one of the funniest performances I've seen of Bernadette. I wish season 7 had more of her, she hasn't had many stories lately  :girlsad:

Hello! I'm new here (though I've been reading the forums for a while).

I just re-watched Season 4, episode 22 (Wildebeest Implementation), and I have to say it is probably one of the funniest performances I've seen of Bernadette. I wish season 7 had more of her, she hasn't had many stories lately  :girlsad:

I was rewatching The Creepy Candy Coating Corrollary and I noticed her voice isn't as high as it is now.