The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Melissa Rauch

Oh yay! He came through mine last weekend :)

Yeah Kayla, I was on the way to their neck of the woods. :)

• Like 1

Just so you guys are aware, the deadline for Melissa's birthday project is June 19th! Email your letters (will be read by either myself or Melody in the podcast), audio (which I can edit into the podcast), video which we will embed on the website and put on the Youtube channel, or artwork (we'd love some fan art) to [email protected]

tumblr_n6q981IGzz1rrafppo1_500.gif

tumblr_n6q981IGzz1rrafppo3_500.gif

tumblr_n6q981IGzz1rrafppo2_500.gif

via - womenneverreallyfaint.tumblr

What a beauty.  I don't recall seeing this photo spread.

Melissaraunch-all.jpg

Edited by dessertisserved
  • Like 2

Is it direct-to-video or video-on-demand?  Your article references VOD and says it'll be in the theatre August 22nd.

• Like 1

she's the only person on the show that i can't stand, i love penny and amy, i think their scenes together are brilliant, but bernadette spoils the threesome.

Why?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

the way she is with Howard, her voice, and there's just something about her i don't like and never have. Howard can do alot better.

Have you ever heard Melissa's voice?  It's not the same as Bernadette's voice.

As for Howard being able to do a lot better - did you see The Vacation Solution?

Penny:  All right Howard Wolowitz listen up! You sign anything she puts in front of you. Because you are the luckiest man alive if you let her go there is NO way you can find anyone else. Speaking on behalf of all women, it's not going to happen - we had a meeting.

• Like 4

i know it's not her real voice, but i still don't like it, as for what Penny said, she only said that cos Bernadette is her friend, there might be someone out there better for Howard, and i think he should keep looking, even Raj would be better.

This thread is for discussion of Melissa Rauch, not Bernadette. Whether Howard can find someone better or you don't like Bernadette's voice shouldn't be discussed here. Discuss those things in the various season discussion threads, or start a thread in "The Show" forum. It should also not be discussed in the different Howard and Bernadette threads as those are ship zones .

• Like 3

This thread is for discussion of Melissa Rauch, not Bernadette. Whether Howard can find someone better or you don't like Bernadette's voice shouldn't be discussed here. Discuss those things in the various season discussion threads, or start a thread in "The Show" forum. It should also not be discussed in the different Howard and Bernadette threads as those are ship zones .

as it was in the wrong place i've deleted all the posts.