The Big Bang Theory Forums

i swear the please pass the butter segment is possibly the funniest thing ever on TBBT

they way they pulled that exchange off it gets me every time even though i know its coming terrific acting and comedic timing 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/29/2018 at 6:17 AM, Tensor said:

I don't usually post things for Mayim, but I happened to see this tonight, and thought her fans would be interested.  

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/mayim-bialik-spent-thanksgiving-with-ex-husband-and-his-gf/

Access is denied 'You don't have authorisation to view this page'. Hmm. I wonder why ?

6 hours ago, vonmar said:

BTW, "Chag Sameach" means Happy Holiday

• Thanks 1

Is it my imagination or did the other cast members fail to acknowledge Mayim's birthday this year (except for Kevin)? Seems odd, but may explain her Instagram Pic on her birthday (coupled with her Thanksgiving). Is there cast drama I don't know about. Wait! Maybe I don't want to know. 

Edited by GadgetGirl375

That makes three of us with wild imagination. (/sarcasm) This cast has been sucking for quite a while. Some people more than others. But this is just the new normal. Can't help feeling bad for Mayim, though. 

Maybe they all just wished her happy birthday personally after the taping... 

21 hours ago, bfm said:

Maybe they all just wished her happy birthday personally after the taping... 

I remember one instance when Mayim won an award a few years back and Jim's fans complained to him like how dare he not congratulate her!! so much that he felt forced to post a screenshot of when he messaged her and remarked that he is indeed able to communicate directly with her. lol

I do think public b-day wishes are cute but I don't read anything into it when they don't post some. It's been very inconsistent over the years anyway - sometimes they post wishes, sometimes they don't. No big deal!

• Like 5