• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was a 4-course vegan meal. Before every meal was served, she would talk a little bit about the course and her inspiration for it or whatnot. The first meal was a Matzoh ball soup, which I believe s

Mayim Bialik in Bust Magazine April/May 2014     I love the rings.

Mayim Bialik ‏@missmayim  4m Me and kunalnayyar on set. Aren't we cute? #hewantsmetouseahashtagbutihatethem http://instagram.com/p/myWT79qBl8/

Posted Images

tumblr_n41vetfBNl1t03b1uo1_400.gif

tumblr_n41vetfBNl1t03b1uo2_1280.jpg

Just want to share something, because I haven't had much time to post here the last weeks. :)

Thank you for sharing!  This is cool!!!

• Like 1

I am pretty sure she will be there.  She is obligated by contract to be there for 24 episodes and has taped before on Passover (not last year, but in a previous year).  So I suspect she will be there.  They just have to do special foods if there are any "food" related scenes to accommodate the dietary restrictions associated with Passover (everything has to be unleavened and no meat/dairy mixtures which is not an issue for her since she eats neither).

I am pretty sure she will be there.  She is obligated by contract to be there for 24 episodes and has taped before on Passover (not last year, but in a previous year).  So I suspect she will be there.  They just have to do special foods if there are any "food" related scenes to accommodate the dietary restrictions associated with Passover (everything has to be unleavened and no meat/dairy mixtures which is not an issue for her since she eats neither).

She's Frum so it's a little more than that - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frum.

The most important part tonight is the second Seder.

Kunal turns 33 on April 30th, but what I really can't get over is that Mayim turns 39 in December!

After finding out that Jim is 40 last year..... nobody's age shocks me..... I would've bet my left leg that Jim was 28 -30 years old

In her Passover blog post she mentioned she would be at work.

...and here's this

Yeah, that's why I mentioned the second Seder.  And I was expanding on Star's post about what she can't eat during this holiday since it's so restrictive.  :-D

Yeah, that's why I mentioned the second Seder.  And I was expanding on Star's post about what she can't eat during this holiday since it's so restrictive.  :-D

Hmm. So, she'll be okay for next Tuesday? I can't imagine her only having a small part in the finale.

• Like 2

Hmm. So, she'll be okay for next Tuesday? I can't imagine her only having a small part in the finale.

Oh yeah.  Passover ends next Monday night so she should be fine.

• Like 2