The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Mayim Bialik

DVR/TiVO SET ALERT!

The segment on EXTRA that Mayim filmed yesterday will air on May 1st.  Set your DVRs!  Check you local station for airtime.  I will post a clip for those who miss it as soon as it becomes available.   They are pretty slow at getting clips up (just to forewarn).

A preview of the BTS of her while taping:

tumblr_n4lzjnMmBk1rffyeho1_500.jpgtumblr_n4lzjnMmBk1rffyeho2_500.jpgtumblr_n4lzjnMmBk1rffyeho3_500.jpgtumblr_n4lzjnMmBk1rffyeho4_500.jpg

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 8

I WANT HER SHOES - NOOW! :swoon:

YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE PAIR!!!

I've been thinking about why Amy hasn't been wearing tights. I think it has to do with her hand.  She had her brace on at the wrap party.  Perhaps she's giving the wardrobe ladies a break from hiking up her tights.

• Like 3

DVR/TiVO SET ALERT!

The segment on EXTRA that Mayim filmed yesterday will air on May 1st. Set your DVRs! Check you local station for airtime. I will post a clip for those who miss it as soon as it becomes available. They are pretty slow at getting clips up (just to forewarn).

tumblr_n4lzjnMmBk1rffyeho1_500.jpgtumblr_n4lzjnMmBk1rffyeho2_500.jpgtumblr_n4lzjnMmBk1rffyeho3_500.jpgtumblr_n4lzjnMmBk1rffyeho4_500.jpg

Wowwwwwwwieeee. Dang girl, you lookin fine.

Is it weird that I everytime I look at a picture of her, I want to do her hair and makeup? Nope. Okay.

Edited by denajeanx
  • Like 1

DVR/TiVO SET ALERT!

The segment on EXTRA that Mayim filmed yesterday will air on May 1st.  Set your DVRs!  Check you local station for airtime.  I will post a clip for those who miss it as soon as it becomes available.   They are pretty slow at getting clips up (just to forewarn).

Heather in the background - also awesome! :laugh:

YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE PAIR!!!

I've been thinking about why Amy hasn't been wearing tights. I think it has to do with her hand.  She had her brace on at the wrap party.  Perhaps she's giving the wardrobe ladies a break from hiking up her tights.

Yes I know and it sounds greedy, but... THERE CAN'T BE ENOUGH MAYIM HEELS FOR ME :(

No, but I really like her shoes - If she would sell them all by auctions, I could buy them all. They're just so pretty :swoon:

• Like 2

Heather in the background - also awesome! :laugh:sh

Yes I know and it sounds greedy, but... THERE CAN'T BE ENOUGH MAYIM HEELS FOR ME :(

No, but I really like her shoes - If she would sell them all by auctions, I could buy them all. They're just so pretty :swoon:

she is just sooooo perfect!!! cant take my eyes off her

I love that she takes risks (fashion wise) and she chooses bold colors that look so beautiful with her skin tone. Also look at those heels! I remember the episode where Amy got new heels and she couldn't walk in them, Mayim on the other hand is rocking those pumps.

• Like 5

I love that she takes risks (fashion wise) and she chooses bold colors that look so beautiful with her skin tone. Also look at those heels! I remember the episode where Amy got new heels and she couldn't walk in them, Mayim on the other hand is rocking those pumps.

I also love that she uses pieces over and over.  She doesn't bow down to the celebrity cliche of not being caught in the same outfit twice.   She's practical and and classic.  

• Like 4

an old pic..

she is sooo pretty!!

10154413_755461734494553_882962459_n.jpg

Now THIS is how Amy should've dressed for Sheldon!!!

I hope with Sheldon being gone they have Amy lose weight so we can see Mayim's gorgeous figure instead of the padding they have her in now.

• Like 3

Now THIS is how Amy should've dressed for Sheldon!!!

I hope with Sheldon being gone they have Amy lose weight so we can see Mayim's gorgeous figure instead of the padding they have her in now.

You know, I thought of that today. That Sheldon would come back and she'd be looking slimmer and better fitting clothes (still wearing her cardigans but maybe she'd lose the t-shirt under her blouse) and Sheldon would realize things would still change without him around (like his girlfriend.)

• Like 5

You know, I thought of that today. That Sheldon would come back and she'd be looking slimmer and better fitting clothes (still wearing her cardigans but maybe she'd lose the t-shirt under her blouse) and Sheldon would realize things would still change without him around (like his girlfriend.)

Yes!  Mayim has a gorgeous figure and I know I'm not the only one that wants to see her show it off.

• Like 1

I was reading an article and Mayim face appeared in the right column  :)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/25/mayim-bialik-breastfeed-son_n_5212689.html

n-MAYIM-BIALIK-large570.jpg

I truly wonder what underprivileged women feed their children.  I doubt they have money for formula so I'm guessing they breastfeed them as long as it's needed which I'm also guessing can be past 4 years old.

• Like 1

OMG!!  She's like off the radar this week.  I keep checking and nothing.  I need my Mayim fix.

• Like 1

After way too many days of silence she finally showed some sign of life and all we got was "banana bread" :p

• Like 7

After way too many days of silence she finally showed some sign of life and all we got was "banana bread" :p

Yes, but the smile on my face is so big. And now I want to make banana bread too!!!

• Like 3

Let's play Mayim's stylist today.

This one for Emmy party 1

444510081_227.jpg

I really like the third dress for her perhaps for SAG

tumblr_n3pa3oW9p11rrzmi2o4_500.jpg

I like the middle dress though she would certainly adjust the cleavage and leg slit. Still it's bold and age appropriate.  Golden Globe or Emmy.

tumblr_n4i2ptmSck1rrzmi2o1_400.jpg

this color any dress

tumblr_n3d9wuuHuu1rrzmi2o2_500.jpg

the second one in this photo for Golden Globe or Emmy

tumblr_n4onjvYVT91ttovobo10_r1_500.jpg

your turn.

• Like 5

Because I think this occasion should be included in this. For her wedding:

e5uzenyj.jpg

5u3y5yga.jpg

• Like 4

It looks like she also made blueberry bread.  Or is it bananna blueberry bread?

• Like 1

Ooohhh. Yay. Time to play Dena the Stylist. I would just like to say if I got to dress her, she would wear a lot of black because, GURLL, that's your color. Hoo boy.

Anyways, here are some picks from Stylist Dena:

Golden Globes: (I love sparkly dresses, sue me)

Emmys_zps82339acc.jpg

Emmys:

SAG_zpsfe4c8989.jpg

And these two, could be for SAG. I hate both of the colors but like the style and fit of them both. These lanky girls aren't doing them justice, they need some Mayim curves. So different color and we'd be good to go!

Love-difcolor_zps91050cb4.jpg

goldenglobes_zps9cd5312e.jpg

(I know she would protest against this one, but she's got the hips for it.)

Edited by denajeanx
  • Like 7