Mayim Bialik

Tripper

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes...I thought that is what she had, but that has been a couple of years ago.  She might have two vehicles I suppose.

I just can't see, the way she presents herself, her having two cars, when she can only drive one at a time. I suppose her ex could have a mini, but if so, why would he have Mayim's name still on the plate?

I love that pic of her and John. He follows The Bazinga Cast ;)

Cool!  The cast and crew should follow TBC because they have all the TBBT scoop.  ;-)

John is great!  I wish he were on more often but at least he has a regular gig so we can see him more often.

tumblr_n5p42uLwzv1rffyeho1_500.jpg

Mayim Bialik stopped by the Emmys Style Lounge and visited Nuworld Botanticals.

Nuworld Botanicals ‏@nuworld_canada  32m

Had a great time at the #Emmys Style Lounge in LA with the amazing #MayimBialik! #celebrity #BigBangTheory

I thought I had gone in a time warp because I thought this photo was recent but I'd blogged it a long time ago. Whew.  Okay once I saw the Emmy's tag I was okay. 

She looks so lovely with natural makeup. 

Bn3e3PWIQAAn2iu.jpg

Graduations at #VillanovaLaw yesterday, BU Coll of Fine Arts today. Dr. Mayim Bialik speaking #BigBangTheory pic.twitter.com/sp69pUHjOT

tumblr_n5qn4orUXo1srxnd0o1_500.jpg

Mayim Bialik 

Behind the scenes @BUArts #Commencement #BU2014 #mycfa

tumblr_n5qnfjJ1yD1rffyeho2_r1_500.jpg

Nick Marzotto ‏@MarzBarz529  1h

Amy Farrah Fowler is the guest speaker for BU’s College of Fine Arts #mycfa #mastahs @ BU Track &… http://instagram.com/p/oHG37ItXYc/

Edited by stardustmelody