Mayim Bialik

Tripper

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been watching Murphy Brown lately, and guess who I saw on it?  A 13-year old (approx) Mayim Bialik!  They were doing a kids version of their news show, and Mayim played the young version of Murphy.  There was also a wild coincidence.  Mayim's character wanted to play a joke on her friend so she told a guy named Sheldon (who wasn't shown) the friend wanted him to come over for a hot date.  

CNN Reporter Ran into Mayim Bialik at Legoland.   See video interview here:  http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1136327?ref=feeds/latest&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

I Have not understood thing well it tells about a possible marriage of Amy in the show, doesn't this idea like her? has this said?

I am sorry I don't always succeed in translating the spoken English..  :p

I Have not understood thing well it tells about a possible marriage of Amy in the show, doesn't this idea like her? has this said?

I am sorry I don't always succeed in translating the spoken English..  :p

She thinks Amy won't get married, but not because she doesn't like it, but because there are other stories to tell for Amy & Shamy.

Mayim always wants things to go slow, Jim wouldn't mind if they went a little faster.

She thinks Amy won't get married, but not because she doesn't like it, but because there are other stories to tell for Amy & Shamy.

Mayim always wants things to go slow, Jim wouldn't mind if they went a little faster.

Yes this is true!  :)

Thanks for the explanation!

I've been watching Murphy Brown lately, and guess who I saw on it?  A 13-year old (approx) Mayim Bialik!  They were doing a kids version of their news show, and Mayim played the young version of Murphy.  There was also a wild coincidence.  Mayim's character wanted to play a joke on her friend so she told a guy named Sheldon (who wasn't shown) the friend wanted him to come over for a hot date.  

someone did a gif of that a few months ago. If I find it I'll post it.

Another video of Mayim at Legoland

Published on May 24, 2014

On Friday, May 23rd, LEGOLAND California hosted many celebrities to help kick off the opening of the LEGO Legends of Chima Water Park.

Included: Mayim Bialik (Big Bang Theory), Gena Nolin (former Baywatch), Jadon Sands (LEGO Movie), Xolo Mariduena (Parenthood).

tumblr_n63nzz0X3J1sjjby4o3_250.giftumblr_n63nzz0X3J1sjjby4o4_250.giftumblr_n63nzz0X3J1sjjby4o2_250.giftumblr_n63nzz0X3J1sjjby4o1_250.gif

Edited by stardustmelody

Another video of Mayim at Legoland

Published on May 24, 2014

On Friday, May 23rd, LEGOLAND California hosted many celebrities to help kick off the opening of the LEGO Legends of Chima Water Park.

Included: Mayim Bialik (Big Bang Theory), Gena Nolin (former Baywatch), Jadon Sands (LEGO Movie), Xolo Mariduena (Parenthood).

tumblr_n63nzz0X3J1sjjby4o3_250.giftumblr_n63nzz0X3J1sjjby4o4_250.giftumblr_n63nzz0X3J1sjjby4o2_250.giftumblr_n63nzz0X3J1sjjby4o1_250.gif

I love where she talked about it being better for her boys because it's more low-key.  We went to Legoland Florida and it was wonderfully low-key, they didn't try to rip you off on food and souvenirs and Miniland is amazing!