Mayim Bialik

Tripper

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't really tell from the picture, but I'm guessing she's sitting on the potty while taking the pic? 

I'm not even sure how she actually took that picture ... sorry, I couldn't help myself, I had to zoom lol (nah I'm not a pervert, I'm just way to much curious :p )

heu_zpse5cbd181.jpg

I almost wish this had been around when I was pregnant.  Picking our child's name was easy but I'd love to see it in Hebrew and Yiddish.

Like most Jews we named our child after deceased relatives.  The rabbi found it interesting when giving him his Jewish name because it's after four different people, lol.

tumblr_n69hx9AWge1rffyeho1_500.jpg

REELZ  Tracked Down host Marshall Jay Kaplan “Tracks Down” Mayim Bialik!

Mayim Bialik: Blossom Blossoms
Wednesday, May 28 at 12:30am ET, 9:30pm PT on REELZ

Marshall sets out to track down ‘Blossom’ star Mayim Bialik who fell off our TV screens for over a decade after her sitcom ended. Did her return to College prep her for one of her biggest comebacks of her life?

tumblr_n69ic7t26s1rffyeho1_500.jpg

The Blot Magazine: Mayim Bialik: Neuroscientist, Sitcom Actress, Author and Mom

http://thebazingacast.co/2014/05/27/the-blot-magazine-mayim-bialik-neuroscientist-sitcom-actress-author-and-mom/

Edited by stardustmelody

For those that missed her on REELZ Totally Tracked Down, she will be on it again (repeat) on Saturday.  Check your local guide for time.  It was filmed right when she was getting back into show business (so before TBBT), but her parents are on it and it is a way different sort of view slice into her life at that time.  

Photos from today's Variety Studio Emmy 2014 Best Supporting Actress Panel

tumblr_n6bepbuwqN1rffyeho8_400.jpgtumblr_n6bepbuwqN1rffyeho7_400.jpg

tumblr_n6bepbuwqN1rffyeho2_400.jpgtumblr_n6bepbuwqN1rffyeho1_400.jpg

tumblr_n6bepbuwqN1rffyeho8_400.jpg

Wendi McLendon-Covey, Laurie Metcalf, Ashley Rickards, Beth Behrs and Mayim Bialik attend the Variety Studio powered by Samsung Galaxy on May 28, 2014 in West Hollywood, California

tumblr_n6bef7dHhY1rffyeho7_400.jpgtumblr_n6bef7dHhY1rffyeho8_250.jpgtumblr_n6bef7dHhY1rffyeho9_400.jpg

tumblr_n6bef7dHhY1rffyeho10_400.jpg

Photos from today's Variety Studio Emmy 2014 Best Supporting Actress Panel

tumblr_n6bepbuwqN1rffyeho8_400.jpgtumblr_n6bepbuwqN1rffyeho7_400.jpg

tumblr_n6bepbuwqN1rffyeho2_400.jpgtumblr_n6bepbuwqN1rffyeho1_400.jpg

tumblr_n6bepbuwqN1rffyeho8_400.jpg

Wendi McLendon-Covey, Laurie Metcalf, Ashley Rickards, Beth Behrs and Mayim Bialik attend the Variety Studio powered by Samsung Galaxy on May 28, 2014 in West Hollywood, California

tumblr_n6bef7dHhY1rffyeho7_400.jpgtumblr_n6bef7dHhY1rffyeho8_250.jpgtumblr_n6bef7dHhY1rffyeho9_400.jpg

tumblr_n6bef7dHhY1rffyeho10_400.jpg

Nice work. I had only found three pictures.  Laurie looks so young here compared to the last time she appeared in TBBT.  

I'm shocked to see Wendi McLendon-Covey in this category because she has tons of lines and scenes on The Goldbergs I was certain she would be in the lead category.   If she ends up here she'll be Mayim's main competition.  I don't like it.  :girlmad:

I'm shocked to see Wendi McLendon-Covey in this category because she has tons of lines and scenes on The Goldbergs I was certain she would be in the lead category.   If she ends up here she'll be Mayim's main competition.  I don't like it.

She isn't showing up on any radar with the pundits who are predicting nominees.   She isn't even showing up as possibly being nominated.  So I don't think you have to worry.  By the way, she is showing up under "lead" actress not "supporting" and they are showing her handicap right now at 100/1.  Not very much on the radar screen right now.  That could change if she wins the Lead Actress category at the BTJA Critics Choice awards (she was nominated under lead there today). 

Glad that "Amy" finally got to spend some time again with "Mary" ;)

Now just make it happen on TBBT writers !!!

Isn't that the truth!   I would love to see Mary and Amy interact.  I want that really bad to happen on the show.

Edited by stardustmelody