Mayim Bialik

Tripper

http://on-camera-audiences.com/shows/Celebrity_Name_Game

Okay.  Here it is: the link for free tickets to this game show taping. They are taping for 8 days July 18 - 20;Aug 1-3; Aug 5-6.  There isn't a listing for Mayim's appearance.  There are July dates that have celebrity guest TBD.  So, LA people get your free ticket at the link and report back how much fun you had seeing Mayim.

I have someone on her team that is working on giving me the taping date and air date.  Bazinga Cast will publish the full information as soon as it becomes available and I will publish the link to the post here when we have the info!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have someone on her team that is working on giving me the taping date and air date.  Bazinga Cast will publish the full information as soon as it becomes available and I will publish the link to the post here when we have the info!

I knew that you would finish my half work.  Thanks Valued contributor, Star!!   :)

Edited by notchinc

here a bit of info that i found funny... i started re-watching TBBT from season 1 last night and in episode 13, Raj mentions Mayim!!!! coincidence??? or purposefully put??? hmmm. the guys were looking for a 4th member for the Physics bowl since they kicked Sheldon off the team and Raj suggested they get the girl from "Blossom" because she's really smart and has a PhD in neuroscience. was it their plan all along to bring her onto the show? :girlsmile:

here a bit of info that i found funny... i started re-watching TBBT from season 1 last night and in episode 13, Raj mentions Mayim!!!! coincidence??? or purposefully put??? hmmm. the guys were looking for a 4th member for the Physics bowl since they kicked Sheldon off the team and Raj suggested they get the girl from "Blossom" because she's really smart and has a PhD in neuroscience. was it their plan all along to bring her onto the show? :girlsmile:

No it wasn't their plan, the writers got asked this sometime (during a Comic Con I think?) .

But no, they didn't know that back then, because A) they don't plan that far ahead, so Sheldons love interest wasn't planned yet and B ) Mayim actually had to do an audition, she didn't get the part offered to her.

Ok I know that I'm super late, but I don't care.......... I have fallen in love with Blossom................... I had glimpsed it a few times on youtube, but I didn't really like it.................... But being that its back on tv now, I finally gave it a fair chance............. It's the cutest little show... . and the dude who played her father was so cute...  Omg...........  I am officially jealous of Mayim. She got to kiss Neil Patrick Harris AND Jim Parsons... LOL .. (I typed this without all the dots and I didn't like the way that it looked so I added them back , You're welcome) 

Mayim has been nominated for a Teen Choice Award.

Choice TV Female Scene Stealer:
Sarah Hyland, “Modern Family”
Candice Accola, “The Vampire Diaries”
Eden Sher, “The Middle”
Naya Rivera, “Glee”
Mayim Bialik, “The Big Bang Theory”

You can vote here: http://www.teenchoiceawards.com/, but I think you have to sign up for an account there first.

Mayim has been nominated for a Teen Choice Award.

Choice TV Female Scene Stealer:

Sarah Hyland, “Modern Family”

Candice Accola, “The Vampire Diaries”

Eden Sher, “The Middle”

Naya Rivera, “Glee”

Mayim Bialik, “The Big Bang Theory”

You can vote here: http://www.teenchoiceawards.com/, but I think you have to sign up for an account there first.

so happy for her...although she is quite senior to the competition in this category!!  

case in point...I tried to register to vote and I'm too old...LOL

Edited by kerrycec03

Vote for all of the nominees.  Here are the ones from TBBThttp://thebazingacast.co/2014/07/17/first-second-wave-nominees-for-teen-choice-awards-mayim-bialik-jim-parsons-kaley-cuoco-sweeting-the-big-bang-theory/

so happy for her...although she is quite senior to the competition in this category!!  

case in point...I tried to register to vote and I'm too old...LOL

I had the same problem.  Now I feel like a fossil.  :laugh: