Mayim Bialik

Tripper

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She might be able to have it out of the brace for short periods, by the time they do the taping.  Or we could see the return of that flesh-colored brace and a lot of left-handedness.

How long has it been since she had the surgery?  Has it been more than 6 weeks?  That's usually the magic number, but it could depend on exactly what she had done and what it is that's continuing to give her trouble.

Could they write it in the Script like they did with Kaley? Correct me if I am wrong but the episode where Penny fell in the tub and sheldon had to help her Dress. wasn't that written in because of her breaking her arm or something? 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

That was when Blossom and Six snuck off to go to a "make-out party".  First onscreen kiss for both Johnny and Mayim, as I recall. :)

Yes for both of them. Mayim when she appeared on the Talk said it was her first Kiss onscreen and Johnny First

I am about to watch the Episode 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

I didn't expect the licking. I mean that's the point of vine videos to shock you. So its understandable. She must really know the dude to be licking guacamole off his nose.

It was a little bit outside Mayim and I LIKED IT. Is that bad?

Edited by notchinc

I watched some of it last night. It was cute, though maybe because there's so many hidden camera, or funniest video shows on now, it wasn't as funny as the original. Mayim was good. She had a good banter/chemistry with Peter Funk (I think that's his name). You can tell he's been hosting for a long time, because his delivery was much more theatrical than Mayim's, but it worked.

I watched it too. It was quite good, but I think I expected something a bit, Idk, funnier I guess? The gags really weren't that funny, but I laughed a few times. Mayim was great, I had a stupid smile on face the whole time she was on. Overall it's fine, just too safe I'd say, like there's not even a chance to mess it up somehow.

I watch last night too. Mayim look beautiful. I really wish i could pull off her glasses (my face is round so i cant) anywho

I didn't really laugh. It was kinda a forced cheesy intros. The hidden camera skits were not funny, even the people being fooled didn't seem too shocked that they were on tv. Prob some didn't know what the tv show was.

I loved mayim, my hubby said that i just wanted to watch bc of her...i said yes :) but i started checking out fast. .maybe it will get better.

I watched.  The funniest gag was the dental one.  That was really quite funny and the pregnant woman with the missing car engine.   But the other gags were rather 'meh'.   Mayim did good and I think will loosen up and get more theatrical possibly over time, but she and Peter had good chemistry and she was better than I expected.

I watched the beginning--the dental exam thing was pretty funny.  I can't believe any of those people even did any of that.  Especially since I just spent yesterday morning in the dentist's office getting a temporary crown put on.  When they were told to inject themselves, was the funniest part.  I just got BIG real injections in my gums.  There's no way anyone could imagine doing that to themselves. LOL

But after that, I ended up changing the channel.  It was pretty lame, in terms of shocking or surprising people.  Not that I want anything outrageous, but I watch part with the drone delivery and the only funny part was the one guy who ran into his garage to hide.

I don't know what it was--that the gags were lame or the reveal was lame.  I dunno.

I do hope maybe they hit their stride in upcoming episodes.

I think a lot of the gags were just not funny and definitely the reveals were weak.   But it was the gags that were just not that entertaining other than the dental one and the woman without an engine.  She was pretty funny asking things like "well can I just put more gas in it" and stuff like that.  But they need to bring on better gags.   Mayim did well hosting though. ;)