Mayim Bialik

Tripper

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U know what I like about mayim. She posts no make up pics on Instagram and she's okay with it unlike most celebrities. I like her.

Agreed!! She actually is sometimes prettier in her t-shirts, glasses, messy hair then when she is all glammed up for a photo shot. She appears more like the rest of us, you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, some of these people really know how to ruin an innocent joke. There should probably be some psycho test for everyone creating an IG account (and a lesson of how to recognize sarcasm wouldn't be bad either)... geez.

I never comment on Instagram posts, but I had to say something. How could people not realize that Todd was joking. Mayim has said that Jim and Todd are two of her favorite people. Some fans are just...ugh. Hope Mayim still does the challenge, and that Jim helps her. And that Todd will be taping it. 

I never comment on Instagram posts, but I had to say something. How could people not realize that Todd was joking. Mayim has said that Jim and Todd are two of her favorite people. Some fans are just...ugh. Hope Mayim still does the challenge, and that Jim helps her. And that Todd will be taping it.

Same. I don't comment often but that level of rudeness and stupidity warranted a comment. So many idiotic commenters...Ugh!!!