Mayim Bialik

Tripper

I laughed at Mayim suggesting Jim try on her dresses xD

Oh and this is for you if you still can't get the first link to work. If you can now then then silly me but I'll put what was said in the video here just in case :p

Interviewer: You've obviously hit a little bump in your life.

Mayim: Oh not that hard, life is full of all sorts of ups and downs and in-betweens. I'm grateful for my *looks towards Jim* kinda extended family at work and I'm able to separate and integrate pretty well, that's what my therapist says.

Jim: I think you were able to separate and integrate beautifully, I wouldn't have picked those words but they certainly apply.

Edited by Razberrypie
  • Like 5

having said that:

OMG! so nice that you got the autographed book and the signed picture!! that was really sweet of her!

Totally sweet, right?! Will be included in the silent auction at our event on October 18th. Hope someone enjoys it! (I wish I could keep it! haha)

• Like 1

Mayim featured in SAG's AwardsLine Magazine for her Emmy nomination (along with other nominees).  

The others included are listed below:

Awardsline Emmy Noms Issue part 2.  Bill Hader, Damian Lewis, Mayim Bialik, Mark Burnett, Scott Bakula, Tony Hale, and Michelle Dockery.  It was so much fun to shoot this project, great people.

tumblr_ms7kyvEHgX1rffyeho1_r1_500.png

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 3

For those of you who don't know, Mayim made a cameo appearance in one of Michael Jackson's music videos back in the day :-). Today is his birthday and I caught the video on TV just now and wondered why I never brought this up sooner. LOL. The song is called Liberian Girl and the video features many celebrities. Can you find Mayim?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3V-7DEAgdc

• Like 2

Variety's take on who has the best odds to win at the Emmy's this year:

Supporting comedy actress
20%: Mayim Bialik, “The Big Bang Theory” — The arrival of “Big Bang” in the comedy series nominations coincided with the season Bialik became a series regular. She has only grown more lively on the show, and among the alternatives to two-time defending champ Julie Bowen, she might have theedge.

17%: Sofia Vergara, “Modern Family” — This is one of those actresses for whom the Academy seems to think the nomination is enough. But if “Modern Family” retains its Emmy power, it’s definitely Vergara’s turn.

17%: Julie Bowen, “Modern Family” — Very possible the Academy goes with “If it ain’t broke, why fix it?”

13%: Jane Krakowski, “30 Rock” — Krakowski, who has never won, is a plausible choice to be the Academy’s means of saluting “30 Rock.”

13%: Anna Chlumsky, “Veep” — Made a stronger impression in season two. A good underdog bet in a seven-person category.

12%: Jane Lynch, “Glee”: The last winner in the category not named Bowen, Lynch’s candidacy is complicated by the bifurcated setting of “Glee.”

8%: Merritt Wever, “Nurse Jackie”: Underrated, but …

Source:  http://variety.com/2013/tv/news/emmys-70-actors-12-awards-who-has-the-best-odds-1200591940/

• Like 5