Mayim Bialik

Tripper

Guess this might have been posted a while ago but I do like Mayim's message here:

I found and listened to more (StarTalk Live). Some of it is really slow but there are some gems in it.

Edited by djsurrey
typo
  • Like 3

I love people who don't give a crap about the status quo and will do things the way they want them to.. Mayim is one of them. She is one of them and she's gorgeous to boot. This lady defies ageing... look at her!

I can't believe little Shamy will be born to the TBBT world through THIS lady.

• Like 2

I had a feeling she would be there today and am so happy she was.   Glad Kunal moderated as well.   Overall sounds like it was a pretty good panel and that we have a lot to look forward to in Season 9 for Amy and Shamy.  Can't wait! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1

Mayim and Kunal: Chemistry is there... ooh!

RT @BigBang_CBS: "Whenever Sheldon & Amy have intimacy it's very specific and gently placed." -@missmayim

CJkg7CUUYAELTNn.jpg

SoundCloud Big Bang Theory finale and fan fiction

EW Radio hosts Jessica and Dalton spoke with the cast of "The Big Bang Theory" and talk about the finale, fan fiction, and more!

Edited by Chelle
  • Like 3