Mayim Bialik

Tripper

She is having so much phrases for the yesterday evening tag...As an example

http://www.ew.com/recap/the-big-bang-theory-season-9-episode-5/2

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2015/10/the-big-bang-theory-sheldon-an

I'm happy about it,  it's nice when people recognize her value even in small scenes!

there is nothing more powerful than a women holding back tears. I'm so happy people are acknowledging her ability. #Emmy4Mayim2k16

• Like 4

So is she dating, isn't she dating, is it going well???  Looking a bit flustered Mayim :icon_wink:

She made it clear she was "not on a date" so I took that to mean she isn't dating (at least not Rob).   I also took it that she was confused when he asked if it was going well (I think she took it meaning is life gonig well for her, not about dating but then realized after she started to say yes and nod what he was really asking) and also didn't want to answer about her social life.  But I definitely took it that she was not dating but being confused and a bit coy on purpose....She definitely got flustered and annoyed, and even Melissa was annoyed with it. 

Edited by stardustmelody

I assumed it was in reference to Amy dating as Jim said about him getting a girlfriend dating reference Sheldon but then I saw the longer version video

If Mayim and Rob are dating then good for her

No it was definitely in reference to Rob and she was very clear that she isn't dating Rob.   He is just a friend of hers along with a group of acting friends.   But yeah...she was being asked about her personally not as Amy.   But she isn't dating him.   Mario said something about her being on a date at the Emmy's and she was emphatic it wasn't a "date".  Then he asked if she was dating him still and she  teased him back sarcastically "maybe" then said "no", ..so they were teasing back and forth.  Mayim and Mario are long time friends and joke with each other all the time.   But she did make it clear she wasn't dating Rob.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1

No it was definitelyy.n reference to Rob and she was very clear that she isn't dating Rob.   He is just a friend of hers along with a group of acting friends.   But yeah...she was being asked about her personally not as Amy.   But she isn't dating him.   Mario said something about her being on a date at the Emmy's and she was emphatic it wasn't a "date".  Then he asked if she was dating him still and she  teased him back sarcastically "maybe" then said "no", ..so they were teasing back and forth.  Mayim and Mario are long time friends and joke with each other all the time.   But she did make it clear she wasn't dating Rob.

it sounded to me like the whole conversation was very uncomfortable and embarrassing for her. she just tried as soon as possible to close the theme, not definitely answering any questions.

and technically Emmy night is not date night (even if you spend time  with your bf)

• Like 1