Mayim Bialik

Tripper

I realize that, but still not understanding what you've posted.

He makes a reference to the fact that some people say that " in the show business everybody would sleep (have sex) with everybody ".

Of course, people like us shall never know if it is true regrettably.

arkadastan-ote-izle-382.jpg

He makes a reference to the fact that some people say that " in the show business everybody would sleep (have sex) with everybody ".

Of course, people like us shall never know if it is true regrettably.

arkadastan-ote-izle-382.jpg

I can guarantee that not EVERYONE sleeps with everyone :laugh: 

• Like 1

Mayim has some strange views about things and she's way to over protecting her kids going by her recent grok post

She mentioned not allowing her kids mobile phones until they are 16, now that's fine but what happens when they reach teenage age and want to go out and hang out with their friends, how will Mayim keep in contact with them?

Also she calls herself a pacifist yet gave army supplies to the Israeli army 

Mayim has some strange views about things and she's way to over protecting her kids going by her recent grok post

She mentioned not allowing her kids mobile phones until they are 16, now that's fine but what happens when they reach teenage age and want to go out and hang out with their friends, how will Mayim keep in contact with them?

Also she calls herself a pacifist yet gave army supplies to the Israeli army 

Mayim often contradicts herself and is a very confusing woman.   The problem is, once your kids start to do social activities, you will want them to have a way to be able to be reached.  It is unnerving to know that you can't reach them.   

When they are small you can keep them in a relatively protected domain, but at a certain age, it gets harder and harder to do so.   You find you will have to learn to let go as a parent and let them find their own paths.   It is a very hard thing for a parent to do.  I hope she can learn how to do that because right now she seems to like to hold on to the reins awfully tight. 

Mayim often contradicts herself and is a very confusing woman.   The problem is, once your kids start to do social activities, you will want them to have a way to be able to be reached.  It is unnerving to know that you can't reach them.   

When they are small you can keep them in a relatively protected domain, but at a certain age, it gets harder and harder to do so.   You find you will have to learn to let go as a parent and let them find their own paths.   It is a very hard thing for a parent to do.  I hope she can learn how to do that because right now she seems to like to hold on to the reins awfully tight. 

Parents found ways for years.   I mean up until about 8 -10 years ago people found a way.  I'm not with her on a lot if her parenting stuff,  but the cell phone stuff,  I get.   I was just fine without one as a teen and so was every other person I knew. 

I mean, I freak out if I ever leave my phone at home.  But it's not because I can't survive or deal with a mishap without it.  It's because I've become addicted to it. 

Parents found ways for years.   I mean up until about 8 -10 years ago people found a way.  I'm not with her on a lot if her parenting stuff,  but the cell phone stuff,  I get.   I was just fine without one as a teen and so was every other person I knew. 

I mean, I freak out if I ever leave my phone at home.  But it's not because I can't survive or deal with a mishap without it.  It's because I've become addicted to it. 

The world is a lot different for kids today than even 20 years ago.   Safety is a BIG, BIG issue.   Many homes no longer have land lines in the US.  Most have opted to go pure cell phone.   It isn't like when I was a kid and we only had land lines.   But we also grew up in public schools with kids we knew and all lived near us.   But her kids are in homeschool groups where kids live all over the place.  If she does put them in a school, she may opt for a private school, which again, the kids will be dispersed all over the place.   Their activities and friends will not likely be at places that are nearby and easy to get to in just moments (especially in LA traffic)...and there is always the influence of LA in general (not exactly the best place for raising kids).   So yeah...safety is a big issue and without ability to reach your kids, I think a person like herself, who has been very protective of them, will want them to have something where she knows that she can reach them.  When your kid keeps their phone on them at all times, at least you know you can track them if you have to.

• Like 1