The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Mayim Bialik

I would seriously get pissed off if she doesn't get an award this year.

Just for the tag car scene, this one scene is in my opinion one of her finest.

• Like 5

Hey does anybody here know how to live stream Mayim's upcoming Lifetime movie? I really wanna watch it but I don't have the channel on my TV...

2 minutes ago, Luna18 said:

Hey does anybody here know how to live stream Mayim's upcoming Lifetime movie? I really wanna watch it but I don't have the channel on my TV...

Go to mylifetime.com and you can do a free trial with their movie club.   That should let you stream the movie when it airs on December 5, but read the instructions and "rules" before signing up.  Make sure you can easily cancel it after you see the movie. :girlwink: 

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, stardustmelody said:

Go to mylifetime.com and you can do a free trial with their movie club.   That should let you stream the movie when it airs on December 5, but read the instructions and "rules" before signing up.  Make sure you can easily cancel it after you see the movie. :girlwink: 

Oh OK :D 

Thank you~

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bluebird said:

Voted, she's still leading 39,62%

The votes won't get her nominated but It must be nice for her to see that people are impressed by her work! Do you think she's seen this poll?

... I'm still salty that she didn't get a people's choice nomination :( 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

The votes won't get her nominated but It must be nice for her to see that people are impressed by her work! Do you think she's seen this poll?

... I'm still salty that she didn't get a people's choice nomination :( 

I know, wish it would. I hope she sees it. She deserves to be nominated! 

• Like 1

Please remember the actor threads are spoiler-free, so anything about future episodes would be best posted in the Season 9 board.

From The LA Times: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-holiday-tv-stars-20151124-htmlstory.html

Holiday TV stars chime in on the appeal of made-for-TV Christmas movies

Mayim Bialik

"Growing up in a traditional Jewish household, I didn’t understand a lot of the Christmas movies that were very popular. But I grew up watching a lot of classic Christmas movies — 'It’s a Wonderful Life' and 'Miracle on 34th Street.' That feel-goodness of the holiday season is something that is not just for people who celebrate Christmas. "

Holiday highlights:

"The Flight Before Christmas" (2015)

'The Flight Before Christmas,' Dec. 5

Lifetime synopsis: Excited to take the next step in their relationship and move in with her boyfriend, Stephanie is crushed when he drops the bombshell that he wants to break up. Faced with spending the holidays heartbroken and homeless, she decides to fly home to Connecticut. On a red-eye the day before Christmas, Stephanie finds herself seated next to Michael, who is planning to propose to his college girlfriend. The two get off to a rocky start but things get even worse when the pilot announces that a huge, unexpected snowstorm is crossing the country. Their flight is diverted to a small town in Montana where Stephanie snags the last available room at the town’s bed and breakfast. Despite their differences, she offers to share the room with Michael and try their best to get along.

la-et-the-flight-before-christmas-201511

• Like 4

13 hours ago, notchinc said:

Curtis Stone was still a guest, but Mayim was not on the list as of Friday morning................

I figured that they may cancel her segment.  Bummer!   Well at least we have THIS to look forward to on December 5th! :girlwink::girlinlove: 

Edited by stardustmelody