Mayim Bialik

Tripper

Miles is hilarious! I think my favorite was "And she’s not even smiling. Do people not know how to smile these days?"

These days! He sounds like a grumpy old man! LOL!

And well, if Jim feels like he can have a say in who babysits her kids I guess they can have a say on what he wears :p 

• Like 3

I don't know if I have mentionned it before but I'm completely in love with that woman's voice !  All her intonations and variation of frequencies are adorable. If I was lesbian, she would be definitively my type... lol

• Like 2

Thank you, itshamy!   She made these lovely .gifs from today's Queen Latifah show.  Please credit itshamy if you repost these .gifs.  Thank you.   Mayim was flawless.  So lovely!

tumblr_mu2oq3g7bn1ris0hwo1_250.giftumblr_mu2oq3g7bn1ris0hwo2_250.giftumblr_mu2oq3g7bn1ris0hwo4_250.giftumblr_mu2oq3g7bn1ris0hwo3_250.gif

WOW she is so beautiful... oh yeah.. beauty and flawless.... perfect  :girlinlove:

yeah is there more video... I wish I could watch it...

Edited by silverangel

I know her only from TBBT. I really admire her as a person, in so many ways. For being a woman scientist, for her acting skill, and for being a strong, down-to-earth and positive person. Also, I totally dig her platonic love for Jim and their friendship (with a tiny bit of jealousy because being in her place would have been heaven). :p

You are describing SO well how I actually feel about Mayim.

I discovered her too in TBBT and my curiosity pushed me to know more about each actors of the show.

I admire her as well for all she's done (and still do) and I have a real pleasure to read the new articles she publishes.:-)

ps: wow she's beautiful on your picture Sursonica <3

• Like 1

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

thank you! it is a coloring I made  :) one of my favorite pics of Mayim

Edited by Sursonica
  • Like 2