In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

Mayim Bialik

Tripper

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Love the bookcover!

I`m a vegan like Mayim  (but not as long as her) so I can`t wait for that book and to cook all those great meals!

The book will be released in February next year is that correct?

yes, February is the supposed release date :)

I am really looking forward to her book, as I am not a vegan but I do go full vegan for Lent every year and I mostly just end up eating potatoes all the time LOL. Her book will give me good ideas for Lent :)

Only potatoes is not really much *LOL* I would add some vegetables and tofu to it and its a good meal. Tofu tastes really good. Smoked tofu is the best. You can try it.

Before I became a vegan and I heard Mayim saying that she´s a vegan I thought: How can that woman live without any animal products?

Now I`m like: "Its not difficult". Its only not easy when you´re going out or when you´re travelling `cause not a lot cities have vegan restaurants.

Hey :)

Mayim has posted on her facebook page an interview for Mutha magazine, you can find here: http://muthamagazine.com/2013/10/mayim-bialik-big-bang-actress-neuroscientist-and-mutha/

I don't know if this pic is new or not but Mayim looks fantastic on it ... I'm in love  :icon_redface:

MB-0489F.jpg

That is such an attractive picture of her. Really makes your realize that they actually make most of the actors less attractive in the show to make them nerdy. Kaley is the only one dolled up.

Speaking of photos, I wonder what happened to the Paris photoshoot.

I actually dreamt about those pictures being released some days ago and I was so happy in the dream... but then.... it was just a dream

tumblr_msi7qwYfC11r36dvxo5_500.gif

• Like 2

I came across this speech given by Mayim. I did a quick search and as far as I can tell it is not already posted here.

It is nice to hear her story her passion for Science, Technology, Engineering and Math education.

I'm not meaning to give a plug for TI just her keynote talk and what she had to say about STEM.

The question answer session is great.

Edited by djsurrey
  • Like 2

It's so awesome that Jim and Todd picked Mayim to present their award out of all their friends, if people still doubt the Majim bond after this then they're officially crazy, lol.

Absolutely agree.

We need a name for this ship! Majodd? :p

Seriously though, so adorable. :crying:

eta: LOL! I just watched the acceptance speech, I love that little grin that Jim gives her at 5.37 when Todd messes up her name. haha! OMG these three are going to be the end of me.

Edited by koops
  • Like 7