Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Mayim Bialik

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, bfm said:

Her shirt looks just like the israeli army uniform! So weird! LOL Some asked her if it is an IDF uniform shirt on the comments. (We have 2-3 years mandatory service so everybody can recognize the uniforms with a quick glance)

Looks like an IDF shirt to me. She has donated money before to the IDF:

http://www.kveller.com/mayim-bialik-why-i-donated-money-to-send-bulletproof-vests-to-the-idf/

Beautiful photoshoot in the previous pictures in Israel btw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Looks like an IDF shirt to me. She has donated money before to the IDF:

http://www.kveller.com/mayim-bialik-why-i-donated-money-to-send-bulletproof-vests-to-the-idf/

Beautiful photoshoot in the previous pictures in Israel btw.

Maybe, it's just weird because it's not something you just wear here LOL. You return your uniform once you finish your service and most people (me included!) won't want to wear it ever again haha. You wouldn't want to wear school uniform after you finished wouldn't you? But the meaning of it is different in the US and for Mayim.

The photoshoot it beautiful indeed! I actually recognized one of the places (in the first picture). It is close to the beach. I once ate with my family at a restaurant in the building behind her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bfm said:

Maybe, it's just weird because it's not something you just wear here LOL. You return your uniform once you finish your service and most people (me included!) won't want to wear it ever again haha. You wouldn't want to wear school uniform after you finished wouldn't you? But the meaning of it is different in the US and for Mayim.

She has worn that jacket on many occasions, as far as I remember,  there are many pics with her wearing it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mirs1 said:

She has worn that jacket on many occasions, as far as I remember,  there are many pics with her wearing it. 

If you ever see one tell me, so I can say if it is indeed the IDF uniform shirt.

Seeing her in that shirt makes her appear younger to me haha because it is mostly 18-20 year olds who wear it (e.g., me up until about 4 years ago :)). Those who stay when they're over 26 usually have different uniforms. Funny how cultural habits shape our perceptions.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The show premieres Tuesday, May 2 at 10pm/9c on Freeform

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Mayim's publicity agency....

 

 

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The video is fun - but I'll be one of the like 76 people judging what the heck she just did in her kitchen. lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mayim will be on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert (CBS) on Thursday May 11th.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mayim will also be on ABC's Good Morning America between 7-9 A.M. on Tuesday, May 9th, and on the AOL Build Show at 3:30 P.M. Additionally, she will be a guest on The Morning Mash Up on SiriusXM at 9:15 A.M.

Edited by Kev0821
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mayim cohosted an episode of the Dear Hank and John podcast. Here's the link

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also...many more interviews

 

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.