Jump to content

Mayim Bialik


Tripper

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Poor Mayim, she has problems to her vocal cords and can't speak for a week.

Quote

Here's a pic of me waiting for a check up from my ENT. I can't speak for a month. Yup.

What is it? A week or a month??

Poor Mayim though!! Hope she gets better soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, April said:

What is it? A week or a month??

Poor Mayim though!! Hope she gets better soon.

My brain wanted to write a month but for some reason my fingers typed "a week", no idea why, LOL! Anyway, TBBT starts in 6 weeks, so she has some time to recover...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Poor Mayim, she has problems to her vocal cords and can't speak for a week. In her IG stories there is a cute video about that, with her kids speaking for her...

 

Poor thing! Can not imagine to not be able to speak.  Hope she gets better soon!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

My brain wanted to write a month but for some reason my fingers typed "a week", no idea why, LOL! Anyway, TBBT starts in 6 weeks, so she has some time to recover...

For a moment I was wondering if she (well, her boys) said something different in the video. lol

Anyway, yes, my first thought was also that at least she'll have time to recover until TBBT starts again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From Entertainment Weekly

The Big Bang Theory's Mayim Bialik on vocal rest for a month.....But thankfully it shouldn’t affect production

Though Mayim Bialik won’t be able to speak for a month, it’s not expected to affect production on The Big Bang Theory, EW has learned.

On Wednesday, the actress tweeted that she was waiting for a check-up from her ENT (ear, nose, and throat doctor) and that she wouldn’t be able to speak for a month.

A rep for the actress says Bialik is on vocal rest due to a vocal cord issue, but it’s thankfully not expected to affect production on any of her projects. Production on season 11 of The Big Bang Theory, for instance, is expected to kick off in August, so her rest shouldn’t have an impact on the show.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, vonmar said:

From Entertainment Weekly

The Big Bang Theory's Mayim Bialik on vocal rest for a month.....But thankfully it shouldn’t affect production

Though Mayim Bialik won’t be able to speak for a month, it’s not expected to affect production on The Big Bang Theory, EW has learned.

On Wednesday, the actress tweeted that she was waiting for a check-up from her ENT (ear, nose, and throat doctor) and that she wouldn’t be able to speak for a month.

A rep for the actress says Bialik is on vocal rest due to a vocal cord issue, but it’s thankfully not expected to affect production on any of her projects. Production on season 11 of The Big Bang Theory, for instance, is expected to kick off in August, so her rest shouldn’t have an impact on the show.

With all due respect to EW (not really, I hate that publication) at the end of the day who cares if it affects production of TBBT. The most important thing is for Mayim to get well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.