The Big Bang Theory Forums

Poor Mayim, she has problems to her vocal cords and can't speak for a week. In her IG stories there is a cute video about that, with her kids speaking for her...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Poor Mayim, she has problems to her vocal cords and can't speak for a week.

Here's a pic of me waiting for a check up from my ENT. I can't speak for a month. Yup.

What is it? A week or a month??

Poor Mayim though!! Hope she gets better soon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, April said:

What is it? A week or a month??

Poor Mayim though!! Hope she gets better soon.

My brain wanted to write a month but for some reason my fingers typed "a week", no idea why, LOL! Anyway, TBBT starts in 6 weeks, so she has some time to recover...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Poor Mayim, she has problems to her vocal cords and can't speak for a week. In her IG stories there is a cute video about that, with her kids speaking for her...

Poor thing! Can not imagine to not be able to speak.  Hope she gets better soon!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

My brain wanted to write a month but for some reason my fingers typed "a week", no idea why, LOL! Anyway, TBBT starts in 6 weeks, so she has some time to recover...

For a moment I was wondering if she (well, her boys) said something different in the video. lol

Anyway, yes, my first thought was also that at least she'll have time to recover until TBBT starts again.

• Like 1

Though it could have been funny (IMO of course) if Amy suddenly couldn't speak after Sheldon proposed. That would be very original...

• Like 3

From Entertainment Weekly

The Big Bang Theory's Mayim Bialik on vocal rest for a month.....But thankfully it shouldn’t affect production

Though Mayim Bialik won’t be able to speak for a month, it’s not expected to affect production on The Big Bang Theory, EW has learned.

On Wednesday, the actress tweeted that she was waiting for a check-up from her ENT (ear, nose, and throat doctor) and that she wouldn’t be able to speak for a month.

A rep for the actress says Bialik is on vocal rest due to a vocal cord issue, but it’s thankfully not expected to affect production on any of her projects. Production on season 11 of The Big Bang Theory, for instance, is expected to kick off in August, so her rest shouldn’t have an impact on the show.

• Like 5

Wow, poor woman. I wonder what is the issue. Isn't it quite rare to have vocal cord issues when you're not a singer?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bfm said:

Wow, poor woman. I wonder what is the issue. Isn't it quite rare to have vocal cord issues when you're not a singer?

Dog knows what she could have possibly caught on the plane from the US to Ukraine, and back.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, vonmar said:

From Entertainment Weekly

The Big Bang Theory's Mayim Bialik on vocal rest for a month.....But thankfully it shouldn’t affect production

Though Mayim Bialik won’t be able to speak for a month, it’s not expected to affect production on The Big Bang Theory, EW has learned.

On Wednesday, the actress tweeted that she was waiting for a check-up from her ENT (ear, nose, and throat doctor) and that she wouldn’t be able to speak for a month.

A rep for the actress says Bialik is on vocal rest due to a vocal cord issue, but it’s thankfully not expected to affect production on any of her projects. Production on season 11 of The Big Bang Theory, for instance, is expected to kick off in August, so her rest shouldn’t have an impact on the show.

With all due respect to EW (not really, I hate that publication) at the end of the day who cares if it affects production of TBBT. The most important thing is for Mayim to get well.

• Like 3

Did she just say (signed), "my boyfriend?" Mayim is dating someone?  She also mentions reconnecting with someone. Perhaps a former boyfriend? I would really like to see her happy.

On 28/06/2017 at 10:00 PM, bfm said:

Though it could have been funny (IMO of course) if Amy suddenly couldn't speak after Sheldon proposed. That would be very original...

I think Amy might be speechless anyway.

Mayim's latest Vlog, narrated by her friend, Rob.

• Like 2

Fanart friday shared by Mayim. It is a fanart from the talented [mention=23279]rgbcn[/mention] . Congrats, Regina!

Thank you so much!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 6

Mayim got a brainy hat, haha:

From other pictures she posted it looks like she's on holiday with her boys. Hope she gets the rest she needs. <3

• Like 5