Mayim Bialik

Tripper

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

We need a name for this ship! Majodd? :p

Seriously though, so adorable. :crying:

tumblr_mv1aq5gIKv1r0znoto1_500.jpg

• Like 8

The speech she made is so full of love and respect.
I would love to be able to speak of some of my friends like that, without crying each 5 seconds lol 
Sorry, this vid is so emotional ...   :wub:
I love more and more Mayim each day ...

• Like 3

Yes!!! From what it says in some sites he's 1.86 meters. Oh my! He's 30 cm taller than you ;) ! Well, there's always a step ladder (lol)

I think it's more 1.88-1.89, 6 foot is 1.83. It's roughly 2.5cm to an inch.

She is the most beautiful and the most inspiring, the sweetest and flawless person. I had tears in me eyes when I watched that vid. when she speaks about Jim and Todd, it was visible how much it meant for her, how she adores those two man especially Jim, and it was so amazing and beautiful moment and what Jim said about her... 

“Mayim, you are such a loving, intelligent, and good person, and while Todd & I have shared many friends for many years, you were the first person that we both agreed that we wanted to have here with us”

....means how much she means to him how she is important and how strong friendship they got. 

tumblr_muwpycKJjX1srxnd0o1_250.png tumblr_muwpycKJjX1srxnd0o2_250.png

tumblr_muwpycKJjX1srxnd0o4_250.png tumblr_muwpycKJjX1srxnd0o3_250.jpg

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 2

Im guessing yall already read mayim's blog

http://www.kveller.com/mayim-bialik/mayim-bialik-takes-on-the-haters/

:shout: I DONT KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS. :cray::banghead::suicide:

Just reading the main post at the link I'd say she is just sharing how she feels. Personally I'm not into either worshiping or vilifying actors. I have some interest in Mayim specifically because of her outreach in regard to STEM education. She has a voice, she is using it and I think that is good. I wish there were more people with some celebrity doing this.

• Like 1

Im guessing yall already read mayim's blog

http://www.kveller.com/mayim-bialik/mayim-bialik-takes-on-the-haters/

:shout: I DONT KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS. :cray::banghead::suicide:

:sad::girlcray:   :cray:  :banghead: I just can't believe it... I really had tears in my eyes that people can be such ass...(here I would add so many  swear words but I won't I'm a good girl!!) Mayim is the most amazing person, she did so many wonderful things for people, and every charity she talks about, every awesome thing  related with her being neuroscientist, every wonderful thing she did for other people, and everything she said about her motherhood, and way of life and her religion shows us that she has such big heart, extremely active and brilliant and having a lot of passion and dedication to this in what she believes, person. Mayim wants to do all she can having such field of action so many opportunities being who she is, but not in order to promote herself but in order to be for others to make the lives of others better and so wonderful  person who is not hollywood at all , does not behave like a spoiled celebrity that has to be on a pedestalis, is so persecuted just because some kind ***** to feel better, he / she must offended her. People are so horribly vile that it's beyond me.

.....and I love her words...she is really flawless and so amazing

Looking at the sunset, I love that my brain goes to color, wavelength, rotation of the Earth, why the horizon disappears, why it looks different. That’s just how I see the world and I love it, it’s like being in love with every aspect of the universe. - Mayim Bialik

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 2

She is the most beautiful and the most inspiring, the sweetest and flawless person. I had tears in me eyes when I watched that vid. when she speaks about Jim and Todd, it was visible how much it meant for her, how she adores those two man especially Jim, and it was so amazing and beautiful moment and what Jim said about her... 

“Mayim, you are such a loving, intelligent, and good person, and while Todd & I have shared many friends for many years, you were the first person that we both agreed that we wanted to have here with us”

....means how much she means to him how she is important and how strong friendship they got. 

tumblr_muwpycKJjX1srxnd0o1_250.png tumblr_muwpycKJjX1srxnd0o2_250.png

tumblr_muwpycKJjX1srxnd0o4_250.png tumblr_muwpycKJjX1srxnd0o3_250.jpg

Not that I was staring or anything, but I think this is the most cleavage I've ever seen from her. ;)

• Like 1