The Big Bang Theory Forums

Most of the main actors from TBBT have announced their post-series plans.  Unless I missed it, Mayim has not.  There are so many directions she could go -- more acting, revive her neuroscience skills, back to college for another field, become a rabbi, immigrate to a kabutz in Israel, motivational speaker for STEM or Jewish youth, write more books, etc.  Where do you think she will head?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, CarlLMartin said:

Most of the main actors from TBBT have announced their post-series plans.  Unless I missed it, Mayim has not.  There are so many directions she could go -- more acting, revive her neuroscience skills, back to college for another field, become a rabbi, immigrate to a kabutz in Israel, motivational speaker for STEM or Jewish youth, write more books, etc.  Where do you think she will head?

She mentioned something about directing--I believe she recently directed something and has more plans for that She mentioned some other plans in one of her videos I believe

Edited by shell
  • Thanks 1

From last night's taping

(7 pictures)

There are also pictures with Kunal, Melissa and Kaley included.

• Like 4

Trying not to disrespect the other brilliant actors but I think Mayim is the best actor in the show. Harder to play someone so differenet from your own personality 

19 hours ago, luminous said:

• Like 2

From groknation.com

Saying goodbye to my ‘The Big Bang Theory’ dressing room

As the final season of The Big Bang Theory winds down, I know you are all wondering—what’s going to happen to Amy and Sheldon and their Nobel Prize? What about Raj and his on-again, off-again fiancee? What about Stuart and Denise and their adorable, geeky love fest? And of course, what about Leonard and Penny, and Bernadette and Wolowitz? Those are the on-camera things we are all waiting to find out, but there are so many things going on behind the scenes as we wind down as well.

full article

Image-from-iOS-750x563.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3