The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Mayim Bialik

Take a look at this video, at 58:31

Is that our lovely lady, in the front row, wearing the white blouse and black skirt?

14 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Take a look at this video, at 58:31

Is that our lovely lady, in the front row, wearing the white blouse and black skirt?

Certainly looks like Amy, could very well be Mayim.

Mayim is going to be on Match Game (ABC) tomorrow Wednesday August 14th.

Hosted by Alec Baldwin, the guests all played doctors on TV including Bebe Neuwirth, Joel McHale, Sarah Chalke, Donal Faison, Kal Penn and Mayim...

• Like 3

Mayim is a guest on tomorrow's episode of To Tell the Truth on ABC! 😊

23 hours ago, Kev0821 said:

Mayim is a guest on tomorrow's episode of To Tell the Truth on ABC! 😊

• Like 1

From Deadline Hollywood

Mayim Bialik Inks Pod & Talent Holding Deal With Warner Bros. TV Group, Taps Chuck Lorre Prods’ Veteran As Head Of Development

Former The Big Bang Theory star Mayim Bialik is reuniting with the studio behind the long-running hit comedy series, signing a multi-faceted deal with Warner Bros. TV Group. It includes an exclusive two-year pod deal for Bialik’s newly launched production company, Sad Clown Productions, and a talent holding provision for her acting services. As part of the pact, Bialik has named Chuck Lorre Productions’ veteran Mackenzie Gabriel-Vaught as Head of Development and Production for Sad Clown.

Bialik’s pact follows a similar expansive deal fellow Big Bang star Kaley Cuoco recently inked with WBTVG, which also includes a two-year pod deal for Cuoco’s production company, Yes, Norman Productions, and a talent holding provision for her acting services.

Vaught joins Sad Clown after a decade with Lorre, where she served as VP of Current Programming, overseeing hit series The Big Bang Theory, Mike & Molly, Mom, Young Sheldon, and The Kominsky Method. Vaught also served as Coordinating Producer on Young Sheldon.

In her new role with Bialik, Vaught will be responsible for developing and producing projects for broadcast, cable, on-demand/streaming and digital platforms via WBTVG divisions such as Warner Bros. Television, Warner Horizon Scripted Television, Warner Bros. Animation and digital venture Blue Ribbon Content.

“WB has been my creative home for over a decade and I’m thrilled to be continuing my relationship with them as I develop projects as an actor and a producer,” Bialik said. “After working with Mackenzie during my entire time at The Big Bang Theory, I have grown to respect and value her humor, candor, intelligence, and professionalism. There’s no one else I would rather start this new phase of my career with than Mackenzie and I can’t wait to start showing what we can do together!”

Bialik has also added Brandon Klaus as Coordinator for Sad Clown.

• Like 2

From Deadline Hollywood

Mayim Bialik To Make Screenwriting And Directing Debut With ‘As Sick As They Made Us’ 

The Big Bang Theory star Mayim Bialik will write and direct As Sick As They Made Us, a comedy drama feature film based on her own experiences that will mark her screenwriting and helming debut.

Anne Clements (Stage Mother, Quinceañera) and Ash Christian (After Everything, Burn) are aboard to produce the pic, which will be executive produced by Clay Epstein of Film Mode Entertainment. Film Mode is repping world rights and handling the pic’s market premiere this week at the Toronto Film Festival.

The plot centers on a divorced mother who struggles to help her estranged brother visit their father on his deathbed. The death throws the family into disarray as she attempts to cultivate new love and manage her relationship with her difficult mother and brother. Casting is underway.

<full article in the link>