Mayim Bialik

Tripper

I have to quote that from Mayim's last Kveller post :

For me, feminism is promoting equality for men and women and appreciating the full variety of female and male expression. It means equal pay and equal work, it means women not being harassed or abused simply because they are female, it means women honoring their natural selves and their natural talents and beauty and intelligence without needing to be defined by a man or a man’s perspective and needs. It means being yourself. It means not trying to fit into anyone’s label or mold. It means paying more attention to what’s inside of you than what’s on a TV screen or fashion magazine. And I’m a hardcore feminist; this isn’t lip service.

100% agree.

• Like 1

Tonight Mayim is taping Hollywood Game Night with Henry Winkler, Angie Harmon and others.  I believe it might be one of their Holiday Episodes.  Looking forward to seeing her play against others.   Hoping she does well!   Stay tuned.  I will update when we know an air date.  

• Like 2

Tonight Mayim is taping Hollywood Game Night with Henry Winkler, Angie Harmon and others.  I believe it might be one of their Holiday Episodes.  Looking forward to seeing her play against others.   Hoping she does well!   Stay tuned.  I will update when we know an air date.  

Interesting, hope it appears online.

Mayim Bialik, Henry Winkler, Taran Killiam, Angie Harmon and Mark Fuererstein last night taping Hollywood Game Night.   It should air sometime over the holidays.   So glad Mayim got to be part of a team!  I hope they won!  Airdate is still unknown.   Thank you, Angie Harmon for the photo.

tumblr_mw3zqdSyk81rffyeho1_400.jpg

• Like 4

It's me or mayim is losing weight??

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk now Free

I didnt notice, here are 2 pictures:

2010                                                                                                                                       2013

_1262452894.jpg                              1379891755_2013-emmy-awards-mayim-bialik

• Like 1

I didnt notice, here are 2 pictures:

In those 2 pictures she looks almost the same, but from last season to this season (of TBBT) she appears to have lost some weight. She does look thinner on screen (when TPTB don't decide to have her wear a hideous dress such as in the upcoming Thanksgiving episode).

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Now we just need a picture of her crochet Amy and Jim's crotchet Sheldon sitting next to each other :)

that would make my day, my month, MY YEAR

Seriously, I need to hack Mayim's computer and get to her pictures folder and steal these pictures she keeps posting from this photoshoot we haven't fully seen. I WANT THEM ALL!

mayim-in-blue.jpg

• Like 6

Damn. The more she's aging, the more beautiful she becomes.

Both Majim and Jim have a pact with Satan, I tell you. ;)

I know, infuriating.