Mayim Bialik

Tripper

Mayim (in the good company she is in) in this week's US Weekly December 2013 edition of Red Carpet

tumblr_mwusunOCYz1si67keo1_500.jpg

I´m happy Mayim is in the front page on that magazine! :) She deserves it because that dress was absolutely beautiful and she looked wonderful with it! :)

• Like 1

Moyra posted these at the other forum, but I am bringing them here for those who don't post there.  These are from the new CBS ad.  So cute!

tumblr_mx3wfn5rVo1rffyeho1_500.jpgtumblr_mx3wfn5rVo1rffyeho2_500.jpgtumblr_mx3wfn5rVo1rffyeho3_500.jpg

Was this from a video promo or just pictures? I really want to see the video if there is one. LOL

Was this from a video promo or just pictures? I really want to see the video if there is one. LOL

Yeah very curious about it too, can't find the source.

Did find the one where Johnny kisses Kunal on the cheek.

nvm found it:

Edited by Chiany

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Done, she is in 3rd place atm.

She is! and it's awesome, since all the other actresses are leads on their shows.

• Like 1

Melissa Rauch, Kelli Garner, Johnny Galecki and Mayim Bialik attended Opening Night of Bette Midler in “I’ll Eat You Last:  A Chat with Sue Mengers” at Geffen Playhouse in Los Angeles on December 5, 2013.

tumblr_mxh1h2SmQb1rffyeho1_500.jpgtumblr_mxh1h2SmQb1rffyeho2_400.jpg

tumblr_mxh1h2SmQb1rffyeho3_500.jpg

Melissa Rauch, Kelli Garner, Johnny Galecki and Mayim Bialik attended Opening Night of Bette Midler in “I’ll Eat You Last:  A Chat with Sue Mengers” at Geffen Playhouse in Los Angeles on December 5, 2013.

• Like 5

Thanks Star for sharing, that's how Amy should have dressed if she took that walk with Sheldon last episode.

I laugh at how bundled up she is as I sit here in my below zero weather and snow on the ground.   It has been bitter cold with wind chill factor of being as low as -22 in the evenings.   So seeing these LA folks all bundled up as if it is cold when it likely is in the 60's cracks me up.  :laugh:

• Like 2