Mayim Bialik

Tripper

I know the feeling, but they caught up so quickly.  She was over 5,000 votes ahead and then in hours they were on top and it took hours to get her back on top.  I have her nearly up 4,000, but I want to see if we can really get her way over the top.  So keep voting!

I did a bit last night, hopefully I can do more during work.

she is now ahead 5000+ votes, but we need more!!!

Gonna spend at least 1 hour tonight when I am back home.

Yes we do...Someone gave Zooey over 17,000 last night alone.  I don't know how they did it, but they clearly can overcome 5,000 fairly quickly...so go vote everyone!  Get her way up there!  I have to get to bed soon so won't be able to keep it up. I got her up 5,000 (she was only up around 100 when I started), but we need everyone voting!  Thanks.

Yes we do...Someone gave Zooey over 17,000 last night alone.  I don't know how they did it, but they clearly can overcome 5,000 fairly quickly...so go vote everyone!  Get her way up there!  I have to get to bed soon so won't be able to keep it up. I got her up 5,000 (she was only up around 100 when I started), but we need everyone voting!  Thanks.

Could be that they used a bot or something, but I have no idea how that works.

I have bad feeling that they could have a bot on their side too. 

Ugh...that is why I hate these multiple votes polls because 1) it is so easy to "cheat" 2) it isn't realistic nor does it reflect any reality of what the public does think 3) it takes so much effort to keep it going.  This one is particularly bad because there are still 17 more days to go on it.   Well all we can do is keep  trying to keep her well ahead.

• Like 2

I think they may have a bot too. I mean look at the best couples there is NO way that people just kept voting and refreshing. Last night I was voting(for Mayim) for an hour and then I made a research and I found out about an add-on on Firefox that does that. But it takes time too you just don't have to click and refresh all the time.

She's 6,000 votes ahead now.

Yep, I am clicking away while working, hope we can keep it up !!

Sleep tight, we try to keep her ahead while you get a deserved rest.

Wow how did that happen??? Last time I checked Mayim had like 9.000 less!!!!  :dancer:  Let's vote for the Shamy too guys!! I am trying but the difference is huge. But maybe if we all tried together..

Stardust did alot of voting to get Mayim back on top, and I had a quiet day at the office, I was voting like a mad men between customers calls ;)

But probably someone else helped me to get her in this lead.

As much as I would like Shamy to win too, 400,000 votes behind is alot!!!!

• Like 1

Wow how did that happen??? Last time I checked Mayim had like 9.000 less!!!!  :dancer:  Let's vote for the Shamy too guys!! I am trying but the difference is huge. But maybe if we all tried together..

My right hand is now dead, I voted a lot ! LOL. But do you really think that we can catch up other couples ? 

Stardust did alot of voting to get Mayim back on top, and I had a quiet day at the office, I was voting like a mad men between customers calls ;)

But probably someone else helped me to get her in this lead.

As much as I would like Shamy to win too, 400,000 votes behind is alot!!!!

I think that it was me ! At work, I voted a lot today too ! :)

• Like 1

I know after all Star inspired us all!!!!!!!!!! I was a little nervous today because I was at the university until late and I couldn't vote. But than God you never give up!!!!!!!

As for the couples it is obvious they are not just voting like you guys were voting all day. And to tell you the truth is not just that I would like for the Shamy to win but from the very begining of the voting Fringe and Castle had an unbelievable amount of votes!!! I know it is hard for the Shamy to win but it would be fun to make them a little nervous. :p And they obviously used a bot to do that so I don't feel guilty that I found a way to vote multiple times easy. The thing is even if I vote 2.000 or 3.000 times that way the others are so far ahead that I can't make it alone.

• Like 1