Mayim Bialik

Tripper

And as I talk about Mayim, I've seen this picture on her Twitter (and I wonder if you guys already saw it):

Mayim1_zps77a3b7da.jpg

OK NOW my eyes are burning lol

She is STUNNING  !!! <3

(here's the link I found the pic: https://twitter.com/RegardMag/status/402955976531132416/photo/1)

Yeah I saw it , I think it was posted somewhere around here.

Seeing it again is causing me to have affectionate feelings for her at inappropriate times.

• Like 4

Did we ever get to see Mayims Paris pictures????

No...not yet.  Johnny's just came out and his were taken a month before hers so keep your fingers crossed that perhaps they will show up in the next issue or so.

I am so glad Mayim is able to get out more and have fun.  She deserves to have more fun.  

• Like 2

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

This is either one from a past article where they talked about what the BBT actors did before they were on BBT or else this is a fan art photo.  I seem to remember this being done a couple of years ago by a fan, but not sure who.  

Is a photo from a Photoshoot she did with photographer Harry Langdon back in the Blossom days.

This is another 2 one from that photoshoot

mayim-bialik.jpg

160068491-actress-mayim-bialik-poses-for

This is another one from that shoot, with a wardrobe change

tumblr_mm3fch59a81r0znoto1_500.jpg

Edited by Sursonica
  • Like 1

I really like the 4th one in the blue/purple undertone dress with her hair loosely tied ponytail around her shoulder. If I had some tortillion i would try drawing that picture with my charcoal. But alas- no tortillion