Mayim Bialik

Tripper

I love the pictures of regardmag. She looks different and so beautiful :)

I'm not a big fan of the one with the blue dress (maybe it's about her face expression or the dress itself. I don't find it suits on her). ^^
Mayim looks prettier than ever and thiner. TBBT brings her a lot, I think :)

(My one hundred post to Mayim ... yeah ! ^^)

Edited by Chrystalie

I love the new pictures. Mayim looks really sexy. Personally I am not a huge fan of photoshopping pictures for magazines (Mayim doesn't need that. I like her natural look), but I love the pictures anyway. :girldance:

My favourite pictures are the ones with the sparkling dress and the one where she's giggling. My favourite dress is the purple lace dress. It's so pretty. I hope Mayim received any of those dresses as a present. It would be awesome to see her walking the red carpet of the SAG awards or Golden Globes with that sparkling dress. :yahoo:

Edited by MissSarah
  • Like 1

I love the new pictures. Mayim looks really sexy. Personally I am not a huge fan of photoshopping pictures for magazines (Mayim doesn't need that. I like her natural look), but I love the pictures anyway. :girldance:

Here is a unphotoshopped one she posted yesterday on Twitter:

Bb25LwyCcAAAh7X.jpg

Yeah that was for the tbbt Xmas party

Looks like it was bad taste jumper party!

I just think it shows she simply doesn't care that much, especially when with friends.

Not to mention it just looks sweet (to me).

• Like 2

Wait, Amy wears an ugly mustard yellow sweater and it's an affront to civilzed society, whereas Mayim wears an ugly mustard yellow sweater and it's "cute" and "adorable"? ;)

Actually, I like all of Amy's clothing for her.

Like that dress from the Thanksgiving episode, it "suits" Amy, but it would probably be terrible on Penny.

The cardigan and that xmas jumper may be the same colour, but they definitely don't look the same to me :p haha. Anyway I think it's funny to tease Amy's clothing but I don't actually hate it. To take away Amy's cardigans would be like taking away part of her soul, lol.

• Like 2

I agree Amy's clothing suits her, but that dress on Thanksgiving didn't even suit Amy IMO.  That was beyond ugly.  It needed to be burned along with Jim's brown corduroy suit.      I do like the Jewish snowman sweater though because it is so unique and cheerful.  You can't help but smile when you see it, and it is very Mayim-like.   She too makes you smile with her pretty smile.  

Love the photos of her in the Regard Magazine spread although the one in blue where she is trying to stand like many stars stand on the red carpet didn't come off quite right. It came off more "Amy-like" where she didn't know how to stand and look sexy.   :laugh:    But the others are all beautiful.   Those red shoes are amazing...I can't help but think of Dorothy in Wizard of Oz.  :girlhaha:  I love the purple lace dress and the short black dress as well.  Those are both cute and the black one a bit sassy.   ;)

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Wait, Amy wears an ugly mustard yellow sweater and it's an affront to civilzed society, whereas Mayim wears an ugly mustard yellow sweater and it's "cute" and "adorable"? ;)

It' s not the color, it's the shape

Thanks, Chiany. I couldn't do it by my phone.
I'm so glad she has an account on instagram, although I don't think she'll post pictures of herself every day.

YW

She said on twitter she's gonna try it, so who knows, might be she will stop using it, or not.

Just grateful for everything she shares with us.

I don't see the awkwardness in the blue dress photo, but that may stem from the fact that if I tried to pose on the red carpet I'd look like a penguin with a chronic butt-itch.

Oh and yay for instagram! Certainly can't complain about more Mayim pics ;)

• Like 1