The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Mayim Bialik

"Mayim is ugly. If she wasn't on TV she would be regarded as not good-looking at all."

"I HATE HER! SHE'S JUST OBNOXIOUS!"

"For an introvert, she sure does seem talkative and not afraid to talk and talk on her blog as if the world cares."

"She's not friends with Jim! They're just showing off on-camera!"

"She flirts with every guy so her husband left her!"

"WHO THE HELL EATS THEIR OWN PLACENTA?!"

"I know she's a good lady, but let's admit it. She doesn't have a drop of sex appeal in her bloodstream."

tumblr_mlaes2Oh2j1rfbukjo4_1280.jpg

• Like 6

Great photo :) She's so pretty. She doesn't look 37 at all, she could pass for 25.

tumblr_mlfs9h51Fp1qcqxh7o4_500.jpgtumblr_mlfs9h51Fp1qcqxh7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mlfs9h51Fp1qcqxh7o2_500.jpgtumblr_mlfs9h51Fp1qcqxh7o3_500.jpg

Mayim's joining the cast of Untitled Web Series About A Space Traveler Who Can Also Travel Through Time as the voice of BOOTH (which is their version of TARDIS).

From the article:

Travis and Mayim reconnected by chance after being seated next to each other on a flight from Milwaukee to LA in November 2011, and the conversation included talk of Inspector Spacetime and looking for opportunities to work together.  “I am thrilled to be part of the Inspector Spacetime world,” said Mayim.  “As a Doctor Who fan, Inspector Spacetime satisfies all of my theatrical and nerdy desires. Putting on an admittedly poor fake British accent and working with the awesome and talented Travis Richey made me feel like a bonafide nerd-girl.”

• Like 3

Mayim likes Doctor Who??!!! *dies* and wow she looks so good there! (as usual). This web series sounds interesting, I don't know if anyone knows anything about it but I'll definately check it out :p (espeically for her attempt at a British accent, haha!)

Yep! She knows Doctor Who! back in Comic Con 2011 when Chris Hardwick made the TARDIS joke she wasn't able to hear it and when he defined it she was shaking her head as if she forgot and saying, "ahhhhh" and Jim looked at her, noticing that she knew the joke. :p

Lol, right, fake Brit accent. YAY

Edited by jeanalice

she is an ok actress, but she is NOT goodlooking, any sane person can see that. Just because she is on tv, doesn't make her goodlooking sorry!!! Her voice also sounds manly. :icon_mad: she kinda reminds me of sarah jessica parker, everything is great but her face.

she is an ok actress, but she is NOT goodlooking

To you. Others disagree. Guess they just aren't "sane."

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

she is an ok actress, but she is NOT goodlooking, any sane person can see that. Just because she is on tv, doesn't make her goodlooking sorry!!! Her voice also sounds manly. :icon_mad: she kinda reminds me of sarah jessica parker, everything is great but her face.

tumblr_mlgsfgKzI21r0znoto1_500.jpg

AKJFBSLGBLKJSABFGLSDBJGBJKDFGBJ;DAJKFNBJDNJ;KBD

alright i am done in this lifetime

yep.

She's uuuuuuuuugley. Very ugly. Puke-inducing.

Also, you sound familiar... like, I've heard your thoughts before.

tumblr_mknvh3Va6N1sn811to1_400.jpg

Edited by rubyanjel

I don't know whether to LOL more at the assertion that sane people can't possibly see her as good looking or the fact that she's an "ok" actress. *cough*Emmynom*cough*

• Like 5

No I would no agree with that...too easy to thumb down her just because she has got a sort of plantagenet face. Actually I find that characteristic very interesting and comparing her with Sarah J.P. for me NO WAY. Sex and City actresses are all vanity fair good looking acting silly. Not a twinkle or comicity in their eyes.

Edited by wannamaker

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it's subjective, it's different for every person - that being said, you're free to think that Mayim isn't attractive, but it's something else entirely to question the sanity of people that do. I think Mayim is beautiful, I think everyone is beautiful in some shape or form. Beauty goes far deeper than the skin, and I'm sorry that you can't see that. 

• Like 7

Guest DroneInTheSun

Seriously. I'm not Mayim's biggest fan (mainly because she and I are at odds on pretty much everything she blogs about) but this woman is beautiful, even I can see that. And she's definitely more than an "okay actress")

Duh.

By the way... Howard says that often" you are insane" It's a way of saying, To me is almost a compliment :)

Edited by wannamaker

To anyone watching this show, being called 'insane' should feel like a compliment. After the token protest quoted by Tensor. :)

Just because you don't find somebody attractive does not make it so. Beauty is subjective. I think she's beautiful and if she was nominated for an Emmy she's definitely more than an 'okay' actress.

• Like 2

She is so talented  her nominations indicate that, and so brilliant woman, and I think she is beautiful and I'm  not insane.... so you suggest that we all are insane, and you are sane...you should think  first before you insult so many people like this.... and please be careful for all the insane people here....

indeksyz.jpg

ultimoscortesdepelolarg.jpg

Edited by silverangelD

so what did you want her to look like?? megan fox?? I think she fits the part of Amy perfectly. Her beauty comes from her personality and smartness.

• Like 2