The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Mayim Bialik

Poor thing, she isn't going to live down the one she totally blew though.   :sclerosis::blush:    But even then she was so adorable!   She did better than I expected given how little she knows pop-culture.   She and Cobie got almost all the points for the team. :good::clapping:

Yeah, I was surprised, too, over how much she knew. I never would have guessed Kobe Bryant. hahaha

I was hoping they would do more sports or comic books for her so she could answer the pop culture questions.  I was hoping she would do well with movies she is just not a pop culture girl. I loved how dainty she was moving the bowl.  :girldrunk:

Still Angie, Colbie and Mayim seemed to be the most competitive and got the most answers.  

I jumped up at "adamantium" and probably would've hit the buzzer too. Then I yelled "nooooooo it's Wolverine!!!". She yelled X-men then my son kept replaying it saying they're not going to let her off the hook at work. 

I loved her reaction to the "Amy" portrait.

• Like 1

It's official. Mayim is my girl crush. She could not have been more adorable!

Poor girl when she got the question wrong. Although it almost made me start crying, I was laughing so hard.

And oh my cod Cobie&Mayim should be besties! They were so sweet :)

• Like 7

In her defense, do neuroscientists really know that much about the periodic table? :p

Can you watch it online somewhere? :girlhide:

Here:

www.nbc.com/hollywood-game-night/video/how-i-met-your-buzzer/n45561/

But it's not alien friendly, you need a plugin or something to watch it if you don't live in the USA

It was a lot of fun to watch!!

I also liked when Mayim was wrong about the element, Jane Lynch herself was shocked :) -- the whole thing was so cute!!

I completely forgot to watch it. Please, someone would post the replay (if there's one) in here?
Thank you :)

I completely forgot to watch it. Please, someone would post the replay (if there's one) in here?

Thank you :)

Thank you Chiany :)

I have to find a way to watch here (in France) ^^

If you have an unblocker plugin, it should work.

I use https://hola.org/ at home.

Edited by Chiany
  • Like 1

I thought it was cute when Mayim and Angie were smack talking each other while taking off their crazy high heels. "Oh, yeah, they're coming off. Watch out!" I also really want Henry Winkler to play Amy's dad or uncle or something. They'd be adorable together.

The whole thing was cute. Mayim got so competitive she was climbing on the sofa behind Henry Winkler and the firefighter.

I'd never seen that show before, it was really fun. I love Jane Lynch.

• Like 3

Aww, y'all have made me so excited to watch this when I get home!! Can't wait to see adorable Mayim :p

You know, I thought I remembered someone from TBBT was going to be on HGN and I couldn't remember who or when.  So when I came across it last night I watched, but I didn't see Mayim.  There was that one guy from NCIS and some other semi-familiar people (to me), but no Mayim.

??

Edited by phantagrae

You know, I thought I remembered someone from TBBT was going to be on HGN and I couldn't remember who or when.  So when I came across it last night I watched, but I didn't see Mayim.  There was that one guy from NCIS and some other semi-familiar people (to me), but no Mayim.

??

there were two episodes. you probably watched the second one.

there were two episodes. you probably watched the second one.

OIC.  I was teaching my bassoon students until just after 8pm (Central), and I watched it for a while after that.  I did see that Kaley is supposed to be on next week.  I would love to see Jim on that show.  I still love the little Pictionary game on Jimmy Fallon from 2011.  He was so nervous and kind of competitive.

I'd love to see him get all worked up on HGN. :biggrin:

Just watched it. I agree with everyone here who said she was adorable and that her and Cobie were awesome together :p Oh yeah the picture of her and her reaction was just amazeballs. I'm quite excited to see some gifs of all the cute/funny moments. Yay!!!

• Like 3

Henry could come back as Amy's dad except that it would be even better if he came as The Fonz (I wonder who owns the character rights) and he discovered that Amy was his daughter late in life. He is now ready to make up for lost time.

The product of his many trists back in the day. He's still uber-cool which scares the guys but he helps straighten out Raj because Cinnamon runs off to him and ignores Raj. He still wears the leather jacket but drives cool classic cars because he's into restoration. Also he pulls Sheldon by the ear to get him to come clean on his intentions with his daughter or else!  :popcorn:

fonzie-on-bike.jpg

Oh my gaaaaaawd. Dessert, I love your icon so much

And dessert, the idea that Amy's dad would pull his ear (literally or not :p) and have him come clean about his intentions with his daughter is cracking me up!!! Love it <3

Edited by totabcn
  • Like 1

Here:

But it's not alien friendly, you need a plugin or something to watch it if you don't live in the USA

Just watched, that was great!  Mayim looked terrific, so funny. Thanks for the link.

I would love for Henry to come on as the long-lost Dad of Amy and yes....having him come back as "The Fonz" kind of Dad would be hilarious and so in keeping with the quirky side of her...having a quirky parent.  :girlhaha:    Please make it so, writers!

I wish Mayim would dress a lot more like she did on HGN most of the time. I don't mind casual, but that skirt, hat, etc. combination is just awful.   I want her to be comfortable, but you can still be comfortable and stylish.   :girlwink:

• Like 1

Should I drive from DC to KY Thursday to see Mayim?  I'm taking votes and will let you all decide for me.  It's probably 10-12 hours.  Seems like tickets are still available.