The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Mayim Bialik

mayim bialik and johnny galecky, he looks so cute!! can't recognize him properly in this.

Edited by Devashri

here is an article on mayim's thoughts about the "shamy" and quite frankly I  agree with her. Sheldon saying he would have coitus with amy was really wrong on so many levels.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2307766/Mayim-Bialiks-Big-Bang-Theory-Why-actress-doesnt-want-sexualise-geeky-love-screen-love-Sheldon-Cooper.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Here is an interview of Mayim's talk in Denver at the NCTM 2013 Conference.   Her talk starts at 21:18 and her Q&A session starts at 45:55.  This is a really good talk and she had good questions as well:

• Like 6

She's so freaking awesome. End of story. Thanks for this Stardust. 

(Too bad this actually got me to procrastinate for an hour instead of working on my own thesis. LOL! Mayim backfires).

Here is an interview of Mayim's talk in Denver at the NCTM 2013 Conference.   Her talk starts at 21:18 and her Q&A session starts at 45:55.  This is a really good talk and she had good questions as well:

Thanks so much. Loved this. She's all kinds of amazing!

Thank you for the interview Shewwy. I couldn't catch the question of the spanking scene. What was it? 

She was asked what was the hardest scene to shoot this year.

• Like 1

I cracked up at Mayim's choice to mention talking about nutrition bars with Jim and Melissa. I don't know why!

This is completely off topic, but I love that you kept the eye-patch avatarrrr! 

Thanks for the interviews!

I like the mental picture of Jim, Mayim and Melissa chatting about nutrition bars, on the sets. :) I also like how she and Jim decided that they would consider the penultimate episode 'their' season finale.

• Like 3

Hmm, I just recently discovered her blog. I don't like it that much to be honest, our opinions differ greatly on some subjects. But well, she's a good actress nonetheless.

• Like 1

Thank you jean!!! Mayim is dashing!!!

:D 

BTW, have you told you that I love your new avatar. :D Who are those pretty couple?

Thank you jean!!! Mayim is dashing!!!

:D

BTW, have you told you that I love your new avatar. :D Who are those pretty couple?

Oh, just a pair of bored people who kept seeing the same old petty comments about them. :p

Oh, just a pair of bored people who kept seeing the same old petty comments about them. :p

Gee... they could always split up. :icon_twisted:

• Like 1