Mayim Bialik

Tripper

I like the red lipstick, but better when her eyes are kept more natural. They had too much dark eye makeup on her on the Maher show.  Usually you focus on eyes or lips..not both at the same time.   It makes it hard to know where to focus the eye.   Plus, that makeup made it hard to see her beautiful eyes.   :girlwink:

I didn't know that show (probably because I'm french and because I don't watch TV) but I found it interesting and quite funny.
I'm glad Mayim was invited in it (even I would have loved to hear her talk a bit more).
Yes she's smart AND beautiful. I'm fond of Mayim more and more each day. 
And I hope I'll meet her one day ... even if I'll be like "um Hello, um I don't know what to say because I'm so stressed and because I like so much and because ..." One smile and I'll be OK ;)

• Like 1

Hey guys, I'm new in this forum :D

Some of you may know me from other blogs and forums of Mayim and the Big Bang Theory.

I just want to share my love with you in here, too. So hello everybody! :dancing:

http://welovemayim.tumblr.com/post/76803401753/mayim-bialik-talking-with-the-hands-on-real-time  xD

Sometimes I've noticed that, too, that she always uses her hands to explain many things. Love that!

(just found that on tumblr, it isn't my credit!)

Edited by LeaAbracadabra
  • Like 5

Please no one blast me for saying this because I love Mayim, but I hate that hat. I know she wears frumpy things so she won't be noticed, but I would notice someone wearing that over a ball cap or a beanie hat. She is 100 times more attractive than that hat. Girl, just no.

Okay, I feel better now.

• Like 3

Please no one blast me for saying this because I love Mayim, but I hate that hat. I know she wears frumpy things so she won't be noticed, but I would notice someone wearing that over a ball cap or a beanie hat. She is 100 times more attractive than that hat. Girl, just no.

Okay, I feel better now.

I hate the hat as well. She doesn't wear it to keep a low profile.  She just likes to wear that kind of get-up.  She used to wear things like that when she was just a stay-home Mom which is why WNTW got hold of her.  She really needs a refresher from a show like that (too bad it was cancelled).  Her on-screen interview clothes are darling but she really could use some casual and comfortable clothes that still are stylish.   Now that she is more and more known, and because she is willing to post her own photos up, it would be nice to see her looking as lovely as she is.  By the way, Heidi Klum was also there.  Mayim is so tiny!

469788265-actress-mayim-bialik-and-harle469788291-actress-mayim-bialik-and-harle469794197-actress-mayim-bialik-and-harle469788169-heidi-klum-and-harlem-globetro

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 3

That part of the last post on Kveller made me laugh so hard.

And thank you to Bill Maher for having a female sound engineer, because if a male sound engineer had asked me to hike my dress up to my waist so he could put a microphone pack on me, I likely would have punched him in the face and would not have been able to appear on the show because I would have been arrested. So thanks for that.

It's sounds a lot like Amy and the TSA agent. lol

• Like 5