Mayim Bialik

Tripper

Squee ALERT  :dancer:  Mayim will appear on Rachael Ray on Monday.

tv3-1.jpg

@Dena your post on her blog had me rolling  :haha:

The only thing I could think about the entire time I read this were the words of Mary Cooper.

"Back home, there's a girl that works at the Walmart. Tall, Tall, Tall girl. Woman could hunt geese with a rake. Thought she'd never find a man, then one day wouldn't you know, Harlem Globetrotters come to town. Long story short, today that woman travels the world with a semi-professional basketball player and two beautiful mixed race babies."

• Like 5

At first i wanted to put in a gif from the Golden Globes, because the dress she has worn there... Woooow! It's really my favorite Mayim dress! And her make up, she looked so beautiful in this evening .. ;**

Where did Mayim speak like a Gangsta?

Did I miss something? :'(

• Like 2

Well not really, but I meant this from her latest article:

I don’t like my sons to think our whole life is gold teeth, grey goose, and trippin’ in the bathroom, you know what I mean? I don’t want them to assume we get SWAG every time mama goes to an awards show. I don’t want them assuming they get VIP passes to amusement parks simply because we did that once. I feel uncomfortable with a ton of stuff like that, and I don’t want my sons expecting that the world be at their service or thinking they are entitled to anything but what they work for and spend their time working on. It’s a very important ethic for me, and I am so grateful we had this VIP experience. But for the record, it’s not the way I tend to roll.

• Like 1

At first i wanted to put in a gif from the Golden Globes, because the dress she has worn there... Woooow! It's really my favorite Mayim dress! And her make up, she looked so beautiful in this evening .. ;**

You mean her black dress from GG, right? 

Oh... I lose my selfcontrol, when I see her in it.

She is gorgeous!!!

• Like 2

Well not really, but I meant this from her latest article:

I don’t like my sons to think our whole life is gold teeth, grey goose, and trippin’ in the bathroom, you know what I mean? I don’t want them to assume we get SWAG every time mama goes to an awards show. I don’t want them assuming they get VIP passes to amusement parks simply because we did that once. I feel uncomfortable with a ton of stuff like that, and I don’t want my sons expecting that the world be at their service or thinking they are entitled to anything but what they work for and spend their time working on. It’s a very important ethic for me, and I am so grateful we had this VIP experience. But for the record, it’s not the way I tend to roll.

Haha, the first sentence is quoting a song. But I guess that still makes her pretty gangsta :p

I had a feeling Chiany didn't know that song.. Hahaha OMG my love and my favorite Italian in one room? Somebody pinch me :wub:

I have heard it, but it's not really my style ;)

That's why I didn't recognize it.

Edited by Chiany