Mayim Bialik

Tripper

You mean her black dress from GG, right? 

Oh... I lose my selfcontrol, when I see her in it.

She is gorgeous!!!

I'm just in love with this dress and her make up from GG! OH MY! Love that gif in your icon!

If she would be 10 years younger, I'd stalk her and force her to marry me!

Don't care if she is a lesbian or not, but I would do this. LOL

Lucky you, Mayim, that you're too old :D

• Like 3

I'm just in love with this dress and her make up from GG! OH MY! Love that gif in your icon!

If she would be 10 years younger, I'd stalk her and force her to marry me!

Don't care if she is a lesbian or not, but I would do this. LOL

Lucky you, Mayim, that you're too old :D

Thanks! You made me think of changing my icon for that^^

Oh, I would do that too, I mean, the first part, lol, and I don't care, that she's older than me. THAT's not really a problem, not for me, not for you, not for anyone.

Edited by Frieda Rainstorm
  • Like 2

Love Mayim, but that C-section tweet was sort of asking for trouble, haha. I think it's great that she loves natural birth but to put C-sections and outrage in the same sentence sort of defeats the point of not judging other people for their preferences. Since that's all they are, really, preferences. Neither choice is damaging anyone or any thing. I bet she will have ticked off a lot of necessary C-section patients, whom she probably should have mentioned since I'm sure it wasn't her intention to call that an outrage.

We all have strong opinions on a lot of stuff, which can make us anger other people in some cases. We're only human. I still think you're great Mayim but I can see why people are mad.

Edited by Razberrypie
  • Like 2

Love Mayim, but that C-section tweet was sort of asking for trouble, haha. I think it's great that she loves natural birth but to call C-sections an outrage sort of defeats the point of not judging other people for their preferences. Since that's all they are, really, preferences. Neither choice is damaging anyone or any thing. I bet she will have ticked off a lot of necessary C-section patients, whom she probably should have addressed since I'm sure it wasn't her intention to call that an outrage.

We all have strong opinions on a lot of stuff, which can make us anger other people in some cases. We're only human. I still think you're great Mayim but I can see why people are mad.

I think you misunderstood.

She didn't call C-sections an outrage, but that 30% of the births in the US results in C-sections.

That's a big difference imho.

People that "attack" her on this, should really read her book, she explains her views very clear there.

She always states that the if something is medically necessary, she accepts that.

Like with her car accident, she went without painkillers, but when the surgery came, she accepted the need for anesthesia.

I'm sure she said it with the best of intentions, but to put the two words in the same sentence isn't a good idea. People are instantly going to look at it and jump down her throat especially if natural birth is something they've struggled hard with, and it doesn't come as easily to them as it does to someone like Mayim. I'm not saying I'm angry with her myself, but I can understand the reaction...I guess.

• Like 1

Lea, I'm in love with your signature.

I'm too lazy to post Mayim's newest tweet about how the rate of C-sections being 30% is an outrage but my goodness, she is getting ripped a new one because of it.

Thanks :) I didn't see another gifs from the John Lovitz or Leavitz Show with Mayim yet...

What I can't understand, because I love that interview with her, it/she was really funny :laugh:

Mayim Bialik to be on ‘New York Live’ TODAY http://wp.me/p3eiRz-17C

Live Stream link for TODAY: http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/News-4-Livestream-Channel-4-WNBC-Stream-Live--178980841.html

BhAz0UiCcAAO0Qt.jpg

Mayim on NY Live.   She looks gorgeous!

Mayim also is supposed to be on NY Live today but not sure of the time. It is local to NYers only.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 4

See above as well

.tumblr_n1cv059Q251rffyeho1_500.jpg

Heather Weiss ‏@HeatherLWeiss  1h

This is how you do glam when on a tight schedule in #NYC! Thanks to the glam-squad superstars…

@missmayim will be on @HuffPostLive at 4:20 PM EST. Just a heads up.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 4

Mayim Bialik to be on ‘New York Live’ TODAY http://wp.me/p3eiRz-17C

Live Stream link for TODAY: http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/News-4-Livestream-Channel-4-WNBC-Stream-Live--178980841.html

BhAz0UiCcAAO0Qt.jpg

Mayim on NY Live.   She looks gorgeous!

Mayim also is supposed to be on NY Live today but not sure of the time. It is local to NYers only.

So ppl from Germany aren't able to watch it, right?

Hope there will be a YT video or something elso so I can watch it later :(

So ppl from Germany aren't able to watch it, right?

Hope there will be a YT video or something elso so I can watch it later :(

I am hoping there will be a YT video or some sort of video later, but don't know for certain.  Each of these local networks do different things so it is hard to tell.   But yes, that is local to the NY area only.

Another radio appearance: 

.@BigBang_CBS Actress @missmayim is joining us for a special #MayimMamarazzi, thanks to @BlossomCarmine @1FaceWatch

Giveaway: Mayim Bialik’s New Cookbook http://thekindlife.com/blog/2014/02/giveaway-mayim-bialiks-new-cookbook-recipe/ 

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1