• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was a 4-course vegan meal. Before every meal was served, she would talk a little bit about the course and her inspiration for it or whatnot. The first meal was a Matzoh ball soup, which I believe s

Mayim Bialik in Bust Magazine April/May 2014     I love the rings.

Mayim Bialik ‏@missmayim  4m Me and kunalnayyar on set. Aren't we cute? #hewantsmetouseahashtagbutihatethem http://instagram.com/p/myWT79qBl8/

Posted Images

Congratulations, Mel!

As I can see, there is a Shamy-dream-epidemy, and I had a really weird Mayim-dream today, hehe. I was at the taping. The scene in my dream was before the taping, and someone asked me, if I'd like to go with Mayim outside to fresh air for a while. And here I see -- she is a little doggy, hahaha. (It's strange, because I'm not a fan of dogs.) And then she was totally in a snow, all excited, and then I cleaned her from it, to come back for the shooting, and for the rest of the dream she was laying on my lap, while I was caressing her. She had a long shiny hair (exactly like she has in real life). So weird! LOL But it was sweet.

And now I'm pretending to watch her interview  :girlsmile:

• Like 3

Congratulations, Mel!

As I can see, there is a Shamy-dream-epidemy, and I had a really weird Mayim-dream today, hehe. I was at the taping. The scene in my dream was before the taping, and someone asked me, if I'd like to go with Mayim outside to fresh air for a while. And here I see -- she is a little doggy, hahaha. (It's strange, because I'm not a fan of dogs.) And then she was totally in a snow, all excited, and then I cleaned her from it, to come back for the shooting, and for the rest of the dream she was laying on my lap, while I was caressing her. She had a long shiny hair (exactly like she has in real life). So weird! LOL But it was sweet.

And now I'm pretending to watch her interview  :girlsmile:

:rofl:  These threads never fail to amuse.

• Like 1

FYI:

Rachael Ray Show Thursday, Feb., 27th The Cake Boss’ Frost-Along & A Big Bang Star Bakes!

Satisfy your sweet tooth as TLC’s “Cake Boss” Buddy Valastro, leads our entire audience in a “Frost-Along!” Follow along as he shares his techniques for dressing up a cake, including a tie-dye version. Plus,The Big Bang Theory's Mayim Bialik adds her own cupcake recipe and gets baking in Rach's kitchen, and if you love seafood, you’ll want to try Rachael’s Shrimp Fra Diavolo.

• Like 3

Question. We were talking in chat last night about Mayim's commitments for the week and Star mentioned they had moved her RR appearance to the 27th, but it sounds like it's just the show airing on the 27th. Do we know what other sure commitments she has next week and whether she will be back in time for the table read and rehearsals? 

Question. We were talking in chat last night about Mayim's commitments for the week and Star mentioned they had moved her RR appearance to the 27th, but it sounds like it's just the show airing on the 27th. Do we know what other sure commitments she has next week and whether she will be back in time for the table read and rehearsals?

I know she will be on StarTalk tomorrow the 24th with Neil deGrasse Tyson.

http://www.bam.org/StarTalkLive

Combined with what Star told us:

“Rachael Ray Show,” CBS TV (national), tapes 2/24/14, air date tk

“The Better Show,” Better TV (national; 89 markets), tapes 2/24, air date tk

“Inside Edition,” ABC TV (national), tapes 2/24, air date tk

“Howard Stern Show,” SiriusXM Radio (national), live, 7-8 a.m. EST, 2/25

I think she could be back in time for it all, or maybe miss the table read (or skype that)

Edited by Chiany

Love this interview, love the way she reacts when she saw Shamy kissing like "awww that's cute ... awww that's me ... don't look at the screen, don't look at the screen and keep talking !)  :laugh:

Thanks for sharing it BTW  :dancing: 

I have no time to watch the Huffpost Live but I'm so glad Mayim has so many interviews right now.

Mayim :wub:

Edited by Chrystalie
  • Like 3

We are trying to figure out the RR appearance because they do not tape on Monday. 

Here is the info from RR. So Mayim is not taping on Monday --

Typically on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
Show times: 11:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Arrival time for morning show: 10:00 a.m.
Arrival time for afternoon show: 2:15 p.m.

Which makes sense because her Monday is already crazy and if she is "baking" it's not a talk and run interview.  Even if the staff does all the prep for the "switch" she will need to hang around.

The question remains about taping versus airing date.  According to the RR website she is on Thurs. Feb. 27th

I know she will be on StarTalk tomorrow the 24th with Neil deGrasse Tyson.

http://www.bam.org/StarTalkLive

Combined with what Star told us:

“Rachael Ray Show,” CBS TV (national), tapes 2/24/14, air date tk
“The Better Show,” Better TV (national; 89 markets), tapes 2/24, air date tk
“Inside Edition,” ABC TV (national), tapes 2/24, air date tk
“Howard Stern Show,” SiriusXM Radio (national), live, 7-8 a.m. EST, 2/25

I think she could be back in time for it all, or maybe miss the table read (or skype that)

Her book tour has been in the making for months so I have an inkling that Amy would have a smaller part in this script with that in mind.

Edited by dessertisserved
  • Like 1

Mayim is up early:

She RT this: http://theglutenfreekid.wordpress.com/2014/02/23/this-book-is-rockin/

and tweeted this herself:

Mayim Bialik ‏@missmayim 40 sec.

I'm going to be on the Today show this morning in the 9 o clock hour!

Man I'm not getting in til 10 I can't make it to Rockefeller in time! Maybe the next tweet.

http://nypost.com/2014/02/22/bang-star-bialik-in-brooklyns-bam-for-star-talk/

Edited by notchinc
  • Like 1

Cheers.

Not sure I like this dress, and hair on her.

But it's good she's there.

Her hair looks like a milk chocolate river. How do you not like that? I want to run my fingers through it and play with it... Too much?

And I like the dress. I don't think she needed the necklaces with that neckline, though.

• Like 6

Are you going to BAM tonight for Star Talk?

Yes, you?

Her hair looks like a milk chocolate river. How do you not like that? I want to run my fingers through it and play with it... Too much?

h that neckline, though.

Maria. You make me laugh so much. Should I bring you a NYC straw?

Edited by notchinc
  • Like 1

Yes, you?

Maria. You make me laugh so much. Should I bring you a NYC straw?

If you get close to her, tell her that I love her.

And I like the dress. I don't think she needed the necklaces with that neckline, though.

HAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I am dying. I love you.

• Like 4

For all of those who listen to SiriusXM, Mayim will be on the following shows (she is there right now) today:

Morning Jolt with Larry Flick
Wake up with Taylor
Entertainment Weekly
Morning Mash Up
The Pulse morning show 
The Moms
Ron and Fez

Tomorrow she will be on Howard Stern Show tomorrow AM, PIX 11 Morning News in NY (CW) tomorrow AM, Wendy Williams and she is also taping Daily Shot with Ali Wentworth on Yahoo! (airdate undetermined, but probably sometime later in the week).   She is also taping Inside Edition today which should air this evening.

Sad news is that she won't be able to be on SNL.  :cray:   But she will be back in time to rehearse for TBBT so at least we know she will be fine as far as being in the show. :girlsmile:

Mayim will also be taping soon some shows in the LA area, including The Talk!   Stay tuned for more info.
Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 5