Mayim Bialik

Tripper

Taking advantage of being about to leave the forum I see ;)

Gee... they could always split up. :icon_twisted:

Moonbase, I have been following your recent difficulties. I see the Ar Diem method isn't working out for you. You do realize who you're arguing with, right?

Edited by Tripper
Removed offensive language about a group of members.

Moonbase, I have been following your recent difficulties. I see the Ar Diem method isn't working out for you. You do realize who you're arguing with, right?

Did you intend this to read as funny as it did? "they don't need to rip you a new one ( an a$$hole is how I always heard that expression). They're overstocked ( with a$$holes?).

I don't recall Moonbase arguing with anyone on this thread, I was simply making an observation on the context of his comment because it was amusing, not offensive. I don't want to rip any one a new anything so don't worry Disgusted, you don't need to cover your backside.

Did you intend this to read as funny as it did?

What are you talking about? I was talking about bees.

I don't recall Moonbase arguing with anyone on this thread, I was simply making an observation on the context of his comment because it was amusing, not offensive. I don't want to rip any one a new anything so don't worry Disgusted, you don't need to cover your backside.

We both know the context. Don't play dumb.

Well geez, yes. We're crazy. You're the expert. You have detected our disorders. It takes one to know one.

And yet you haven't put me on your ignore list yet. What does that mean?  :wub:

Speaking of disorders, I just found out that Miley Cyrus is number one on the 2013 Maxim hot 100 list. Now that's crazy.

There might still be time to get more Mayim votes in.

Edited by Disgusted
  • Like 1

And yet you haven't put me on your ignore list yet. What does that mean?  :wub:

Speaking of disorders, I just found out that Miley Cyrus is number one on the 2013 Maxim hot 100 list. Now that's crazy.

There might still be time to get more Mayim votes in.

You're actually requesting people to put you on their ignore list? :wacko: Well mine is empty and I can't be bothered to do so. I still remember when someone said they'd leave the forum, and even made farewell posts. Looky looky, they're still here. What does that mean? :wub:

Hmm, Mayim on Maxim. Have you voted for her yet? Since it was your idea, why don't you do a campaign?

• Like 1

We both know the context. Don't play dumb.

Well I don't know about you but I was talking about the fact that Moonbase was planning to leave at the end of season six, so he was saying everything he wanted to say before he left (i.e. saying he hopes shamy will split up without having to worry about the backlash because he wasn't going to stick around for it). I don't think he was particulary looking to pick a fight, he'd have to stay around a while longer for that. I don't know if that's the same context you were referring to. But whatever, if you've got some weird ideas going on about the meaning of my original post then good for you, have at your ideas all you want.

Moonbase, I have been following your recent difficulties. I see the Ar Diem method isn't working out for you. You do realize who you're arguing with, right? The Shamies be crazy, they don't need to rip you a new one, they're overstocked and giving them away!

Thanks D. :icon_lol: I think I need to take a break from here, not unlike you did. I'm not going to rush into season 7. Need to cut the emotion cord a bit.

You're actually requesting people to put you on their ignore list? :wacko: Well mine is empty and I can't be bothered to do so. I still remember when someone said they'd leave the forum, and even made farewell posts. Looky looky, they're still here. What does that mean? :wub:

Hmm, Mayim on Maxim. Have you voted for her yet? Since it was your idea, why don't you do a campaign?

OMG is there a "ignore list"?? :icon_eek:  First time I learn about it. Means that maybe now I AM IN AN IGNORED LIST only because I felt sad about a last episode detail????

Nobody told me I must wait till the time I deside to leave this site and TBBT for ever for saying what I feel :(  Because I am not planning to leave anything, still I love very much TBBT :icon_rolleyes:

Guest DroneInTheSun

Because we Frenchies do everything better, koops. 8)

• Like 3

Guest DroneInTheSun

Lol they're both in my country and I'm not. *throws self into a volcano*
That makes me want to write the Shamy story that takes place in Paris I've always wanted to write.

• Like 1

Completely off topic... when I went to Paris, my husband and I took a romantic cruise down the Seine River right at dusk.  It was beautiful, with the Eiffel Tower in the background... and I look over... my husband was sitting there...completely asleep.  He ended up missing the whole thing.  So much for being in the most romantic place in the world with your husband.

I could totally see Sheldon doing that to Amy.

Edited by BazingaFan
  • Like 2

Guest DroneInTheSun

Or he'd just go on and on about the history of the different monuments and Amy would be all "hoo" because she loves Sheldon's brain.  :wub: 

• Like 3

Hmm, I just recently discovered her blog. I don't like it that much to be honest, our opinions differ greatly on some subjects. But well, she's a good actress nonetheless.

I feel a bit in conflict with myself while I read this Berliner.

She is doing a very good job in TBBT show.

Mayim is a good scientist, also a good mother and now is showing to be a good actress just as well.

But I wonder what in the future she is going to be really...(a bit too much of everything and speaking for myself I could not juggle all these professional activities without taking time from my children or my scientific interests) So in the end she might have to choose or prioritize what is really best for her to do for her living.

I'm really hoping that they manage to get in a bit of Jim into Mayim's Paris photoshoot, given that he happened to be there. How can they not make use of such a lovely coincidence?!

Or he'd just go on and on about the history of the different monuments and Amy would be all "hoo" because she loves Sheldon's brain.  :wub: 

This. :)

Please do that fan-fic!

BazingaFan - LOL. I can totally imagine my husband doing that, too. :p