Mayim Bialik

Tripper

Yeah those are perfect to tweet them, I actually like the way you look (your eyes) in those pictures, I think Mayim love pictures like that.

And we know how she loves selfies now ;)

But setting the shoes aside for a moment, a facebook page called "I f*cking love science" just posted this:

1960791_769552046399142_345305061_o.jpg

I love that page. So glad they updated it to include Danica.  She sometimes has puzzles and games on her twitter that are fun.  I didn't know about Lisa Kudrow!! Good to know.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah those are perfect to tweet them, I actually like the way you look (your eyes) in those pictures, I think Mayim love pictures like that.

And we know how she loves selfies now ;)

But setting the shoes aside for a moment, a facebook page called "I f*cking love science" just posted this:

1960791_769552046399142_345305061_o.jpg

Wow, Mayim looks stunning in that photo. What event was that from?

Wanmeii, it was from one of the twilight premieres :)

Jeez, how do you know all those things?

Do you have a Mayim archive on your computer or something?

But yeah, it's a lovely picture!!

Jeez, how do you know all those things?

Do you have a Mayim archive on your computer or something?

But yeah, it's a lovely picture!!

I get the same question concerning Kaley, Johnny and the characters they play.   I got interested, I've got a not quite eidetic memory, so things I read about and see tend to stay in my memory (except for where I left my car keys, I can never remember that).  Don't ask me how I do it, it's just there.  

Speaking of Danica earlier, Raj's old flame will be dancing on the new season of Dancing With The Stars

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/cast/danica-mckellar

I really wish they had brought her character back she would have been a nice addition.  

This was the dress I wanted to see Mayim in a 360 view. I just loved it and she look fab that night.

tumblr_mwhutiC8H31rffyeho1_500.png

I get the same question concerning Kaley, Johnny and the characters they play.   I got interested, I've got a not quite eidetic memory, so things I read about and see tend to stay in my memory (except for where I left my car keys, I can never remember that).  Don't ask me how I do it, it's just there.  

You need a bowl next to the door.  :girlwink:

I love this photo of Mayim.  Her eyes are stunning in this photo:

tumblr_n1xdkaxKgL1si67keo1_500.jpg

Don't forget you can win one of her gift bags:  http://www.kveller.com/mayim-bialik/win-an-autographed-copy-of-mayims-vegan-table-plus-a-vip-gift-bag/

tumblr_n1xcup3i4H1si67keo1_500.jpg

Mayim, Kevin Sussman and Johnny "making good art" at the studio.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love my job. Here I am with @kevinsussman and johnny galecki making good art. http://instagram.com/p/lIp4zQKBg4/

tumblr_n1xkj1QeAo1rffyeho1_500.jpg

Edited by stardustmelody

Did it happen to you?! :girlsad:  How??

Yes. She came to my university and gave a speech last March to give a lecture and do a meet and greet. While she was there I was literally 50 yards away having class in another building. I couldn't believe it. :cry: :cry:

And then the next day or so my professor asked if we went and saw Mayim Bialik. I was gutted.