The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Mayim Bialik

At 2:35 in the interview from this morning:

http://ktla.com/2014/03/06/mayim-bialik-discusses-veganism-her-new-cookbook-and-the-big-bang-theory/#axzz2vDPm78JE

They mention an Entertainment Weekly interview where Mayim is quizzed with lines from shows that she has been on.

Does anyone have a link for that EW interview? I can't find it. :girlsigh:

Edited by dessertisserved

"Very lovely" is a phrase I don't hear very often. The "very" must be very important. :p

It's not just lovely. It's very lovely.

• Like 6

She said they're filming a 'very lovely' Shamy episode this week OMG OMG

Sounds to me that it isn't a physical thing (could be though), but more an emotional moment.

Fingers crossed!!

• Like 3

She said they're filming a 'very lovely' Shamy episode this week OMG OMG

She's shipping SHAMY so hard !!!! That's why I love her, she's just like us. Now, I'm VERY excited for the next taping. Mayim, saying things like that doesn't know how much she's playing with my heart !! 

• Like 3

I am double-checking but it I believe Mayim will be on The Talk this coming Tuesday (March 11). I will confirm shortly.

That would be lovely in time to describe the lovely episode taping that day.

AHHH. I love that picture of her. One of my favorites. :) :)

Edited by denajeanx
  • Like 1

Mayim just posted this, I don't know if it has been posted to thread earlier:

http://shine.yahoo.com/video/behind-scenes-big-bang-theory-142453904.html

Yeah...that was posted yesterday but the link is probably buried by now so it is good to repost it for those who didn't see it anyway.   It was a good interview.

AHHH. I love that picture of her. One of my favorites. :) :)

I love that photo as well.  :girlwink:

Did she wear the Golden Globe dress in the Interview? :o

No this was taped right after the Wendy Williams interview.  She just has on a top and then a red skirt.   You can see her full outfit on Wendy Williams.  It was taped the same day, just immediately after. :girlwink:

Congratulations to Stefi and Jess at FF site who won the two VIP tickets and set tour with Mayim!   Amazing.  Mayim raised $6,400 for the event!   Awesome and I can't wait to hear about their adventures when they go on tour.   :good:  :girldance: :girldance: :girldance:

• Like 7

mmu-with-mayim-bialik.jpg?w=630

Mayim Bialik talks onscreen kisses and backstage relationships on The Big Bang Theory

The Big Bang Theory’s Mayim Bialik recently stopped by SiriusXM’s Morning Mash Up! to talk about everything from going out for vegan food with co-star Jim Parsons off screen to kissing Parsons on screen in the recent Valentine’s Day episode. The real life neuroscientist said that she and the BBT cast text on the regular and have way too much fun together on set – especially when shooting group scenes.

“We do sometimes do stuff together or we do charity stuff together that’s kind of off camera that we choose to do together,” Bialik said. “It’s a fun vibe. Whenever we have group scenes, it takes forever ’cause we’re all talking and laughing, and we get into all sorts of trouble when we’re all in a scene together… Jim and I actually do things [together].”

Source:  http://blog.siriusxm.com/2014/03/07/mayim-bialik-talks-onscreen-kisses-and-backstage-relationships-on-the-big-bang-theory/

Mayim Bialik will be on @MorningMashUp Monday. She tells us about on-screen kisses on The Big Bang Theory! http://hits1.co/1hTZMDe

Mayim Bialik was on @MorningMashUp Thursday. She tells us about on-screen kisses on The Big Bang Theory!

Both of these were posted just minutes from each other, but I am guessing they may be re-running on Monday the same segment she did last Thursday? It is kind of confusing. :girlwink:

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 4