Mayim Bialik

Tripper

"Don't spill it on my clothes, I'll have to get naked!" Best quote ever! ^watching it now

hehe Mayim mentioned how Johnny kissed her on "Blossom" and of course he played Sara Gilbert's bf on "Roseanne." "I believe you're looking at Johnny's first and second on-screen kisses!" Aww~ :)

• Like 4

"Don't spill it on my clothes, I'll have to get naked!" Best quote ever! ^watching it now

hehe Mayim mentioned how Johnny kissed her on "Blossom" and of course he played Sara Gilbert's bf on "Roseanne." "I believe you're looking at Johnny's first and second on-screen kisses!" Aww~ :)

I was on the verge of a black out at that part. I would have spilled it all over her. *insert creepy smile*

• Like 4

I personally like when she wears little make up, like in this case, because her beauty comes through much better ...

Exactly, a little is more then enough. But that goes for most women imho.

• Like 1

Exactly, a little is more then enough. But that goes for most women imho.

Actually, I don't agree. There are soemwomen who look nice in make up, but when they don't have it own it's like "Whooooooaaaaa". IMO Mayim is just the opposite.

I personally like when she wears little make up, like in this case, because her beauty comes through much better ...

Yes I agree.  She is beautiful without a stitch of makeup on and so just a little to enhance is best.  But I really don't like it when they overdo her.  She doesn't need a lot of makeup.

• Like 2

She wears pants when she's home???? Excuse me i need to find her home and creep outside her window

I mean?? yva4epez.jpg aw man aw man *fans self*

Mayim...please... Just one time wear these out! Please! Then we'll never ask again cuz we'll all be *dead*!

• Like 1

Mayim being her adorable self on The Talk today

tumblr_n2anqgJcYv1s0l1nmo1_250.giftumblr_n2anqgJcYv1s0l1nmo2_250.giftumblr_n2anqgJcYv1s0l1nmo3_250.gif

tumblr_n2anqgJcYv1s0l1nmo5_250.giftumblr_n2anqgJcYv1s0l1nmo6_250.gif

DayUM!!  Then tonight she has to frump-it up as Amy  :girlsigh: . Maybe she went out to lunch or at least walked around the lot, hate to think all that lovely brainy hottie look just went POOF :umbrage: .  Now I have double hopes that Amy gets a little sumthin' sumthin' from Sheldon at tonight's taping. :kissing:

@Dena when she said she would be "naked with Doc Martins on a wrecking ball" I thought  :swoon:"I hope Dena doesn't hit her head too hard hitting the floor"  :laugh:   

Edited by dessertisserved
  • Like 4