Mayim Bialik

Tripper

I am a huge Mayim fan!  I wish the wardrobe people at TBBT would let her ditch the sweaters and just wear button down shirts.  And maybe even the tights!

Wait...  I think I passed out from picturing all that sexiness!  :girlinlove:

• Like 1

I am a huge Mayim fan!  I wish the wardrobe people at TBBT would let her ditch the sweaters and just wear button down shirts.  And maybe even the tights!

Wait...  I think I passed out from picturing all that sexiness!  :girlinlove:

Even if (and i have said this before) they would let her wear cuter shoes!

• Like 2

Even if (and i have said this before) they would let her wear cuter shoes!

The first thing I noticed in the episode where the gang sings for Bernadette is that she's wearing nude high-heels instead of big clunky types! lol I've been meaning to go through other eps to see if there are any other times she's wearing nice shoes (well, besides that episode where she comes limping up the stairs in yellow ones :p)

• Like 1

The first thing I noticed in the episode where the gang sings for Bernadette is that she's wearing nude high-heels instead of big clunky types! lol I've been meaning to go through other eps to see if there are any other times she's wearing nice shoes (well, besides that episode where she comes limping up the stairs in yellow ones :p)

Yes she has worn those nude heels before. She wore them Thanksgiving and she wore them in that girls night out where the girls showed off their dresses to the boys before they head out (the one where Penny had that tiny black dress on).

• Like 1

Yes she has worn those nude heels before. She wore them Thanksgiving and she wore them in that girls night out where the girls showed off their dresses to the boys before they head out (the one where Penny had that tiny black dress on).

Ohh... didn't notice them in the Thanksgiving one, but I don't know how I forgot about that girls night! "Girls night, girls night, ooo ooo!" <-- Raj voice

Edited by jellynelly
  • Like 2

Can't get over the fact that they made kid Mayim smoke in this scene! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFWgxOHN9JQ

LOL I remember her saying in an interview her parents would have her show up to the auditions with a pack of cigarettes to help her chances.

Where did you get all these informations, Mel? :o :D

Did you call her today? lol

I think today is the wedding she said she would be attending with her ex's family.

Mayim pretty much puts her calendar out there with her blog and twitter posts. Unfortunately with Jim we have to rely on other people.