Mayim Bialik

Tripper

So jealous, Dena!

Give her a kiss from/for me. Hope you'll get a chance to take a picture or get an autograph from her! If so, please share them! :D

Btw: Where can you get such tickets? I'm probably in LA at the end of the year and I would like to go to such an event with Mayim, too. (If there will be such events..)

But I don't know where to look for those tickets..?

So jealous, Dena!

Give her a kiss from/for me. Hope you'll get a chance to take a picture or get an autograph from her! If so, please share them! :D

Btw: Where can you get such tickets? I'm probably in LA at the end of the year and I would like to go to such an event with Mayim, too. (If there will be such events..)

But I don't know where to look for those tickets..?

Lea, I have a  ticket to it also.  She will be appearing in Miami at Florida International University.  Tickets were available for free.  I got mine by going to the FIU website and then clicking on a link to the event.  I had to fill out name, address, email, etc and they sent me a ticket to either put on my phone or print it out.  How that would work for other events she attends, I'm sure each venue has it's own process.   I am looking forward to both seeing Mayim and also meeting Dena.

• Like 2

Lea, I have a  ticket to it also.  She will be appearing in Miami at Florida International University.  Tickets were available for free.  I got mine by going to the FIU website and then clicking on a link to the event.  I had to fill out name, address, email, etc and they sent me a ticket to either put on my phone or print it out.  How that would work for other events she attends, I'm sure each venue has it's own process.   I am looking forward to both seeing Mayim and also meeting Dena.

Oh nice! Hope you guys will enjoy the time there!

Thanks for the info! :)

And I hope I'll get my chance to "meet" Mayim, too.

• Like 1

Mayim will be in Boston at the NSTA Conference speaking on April 3 at 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, Grand Ballroom

415 Summer Street - Boston, MA 02210

Have you registered for #NSTA14? @missmayim is the featured speaker to kick off the conference! http://ow.ly/uTXfX

Mayim will also be at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books on April 11-13

Location:    USC Campus - Los Angeles Time Stage  (map attached to this post)

Admission:  FREE!   There is a $10 parking fee though

Date:          April 13, 2014 - 2:30 PM

For More information:  http://events.latimes.com/festivalofbooks/fob-info/

LATimesBookFestivalMap2014.pdf

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 3

She looks awesome! Forget the cardigans, Amy! Just for today! :)

In other news I finally got my copy of her cookbook, yay! Have no interest in being a vegan, but I love her, dang it! And maybe it'll actually inspire me to do "meatless Mondays" or something. :p

Edited by jellynelly
  • Like 2

She looks awesome! Forget the cardigans, Amy! Just for today! :)

It would be fun to see her dressed in just the shirt without the cardigan! That has only happend once before in the zazzy substitution!

• Like 2