Mayim Bialik

Tripper

But if it was march 17th why are we just getting pictures now?

There's been no mention of her in the Spoilers has there?

I don't know anything about Julie Newmar but, if she suffers from stage fright, she may have stipulated a closed set. Might also be a scheduling thing like with Bob Newhart. There'd be a closed set if TPTB were trying to 'keep it dark' too, so good question re. the photo source Djsurrey.

There's been no mention of her in the Spoilers has there?

I don't know anything about Julie Newmar but, if she suffers from stage fright, she may have stipulated a closed set. Might also be a scheduling thing like with Bob Newhart. There'd be a closed set if TPTB were trying to 'keep it dark' too, so good question re. the photo source Djsurrey.

I don't think Julie Newmar would have stage fright.  She won a Tony for playing Stupifyin' Jones in Lil Abner.  I would guess Scheduling.

• Like 1

I don't think Julie Newmar would have stage fright.  She won a Tony for playing Stupifyin' Jones in Lil Abner.  I would guess Scheduling.

Scheduling it is then. Unless it's a 'Keep Dark' closed set and these photos have been leaked.

Here is the photo she just tweeted.  She is adorable!

72017c36b91d11e3acde0e9baaf0c28b_8.jpg

missmayim

16 minutes ago

Tousled hair Amy Farrah Fowler anyone? Time to get my hair straightened for taping!

What do I have to do so my Droid Razr notify me I have tweets and stuff from Instagram?  I keep missing stuff.  :-(  Thank god for you guys posting it.

What do I have to do so my Droid Razr notify me I have tweets and stuff from Instagram?  I keep missing stuff.  :-(  Thank god for you guys posting it.

Download IG but even then mine doesn't always notify but you can set up your twitter to send you notices from your twitter acct. to your phone without the app.  That one works for me all the time but I can't always see the pictures right away. :girlmad: