The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Mayim Bialik

She pretty much laughed it off at the suggestion that her child is being damaged

Best way to respond really!

I saw that. People are so dumb, I really hope she was able to laugh it off and not take it personally.

I saw the comment that the person made and she was totally out of line. I don't have kids, but if I did, I don't know if I would have responded very nicely.

Edited by denajeanx
  • Like 2

I saw the negative comment too, I can't believe someone would be so mean and offensive. the worst part is that she does follow her blog, why would you follow someone you don't like how ridiculous. I was glad to read everyone's responses to the mean lady  ripping her a new one.

on a lighter note, how adorable is Mayim in that picture with the little soccer uniform, too cute!

• Like 5

I invited her over for dinner on Instagram. I live about 35 minutes from Boston. I said I would make something from her cookbook:-) My kids wanted to have dinner with Amy Farrah Fowler. Oh well:-(

• Like 3

I invited her over for dinner on Instagram. I live about 35 minutes from Boston. I said I would make something from her cookbook:-) My kids wanted to have dinner with Amy Farrah Fowler. Oh well:-(

Aww...that was sweet of you.   I think she flew back this afternoon or evening though. :cray:

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 2

And more photos  from the event:

BkUieIjIgAAYpPt.jpg

That dude on the right of Mayim is in fangirl mode.  :laugh:  Dena might have to have some words with him cuz he's leaning trying to rub elbows!  :nono:  

• Like 2

Yeah, Monday. Whooo!!!!!!!

Boy is she in for a surprise when she meets me. :laugh:

Edited by denajeanx
  • Like 7

Yeah, Monday. Whooo!!!!!!!

Boy is she in for a surprise when she meets me. :laugh:

Your facebook comment made my day (about the fact she's not engaged and the april fools thing :p)

You're so into her !!! HAHAHAHAHAHA :girlsigh:  (and I think I am too :p)

• Like 2

I wonder if she will fly home or stay in Atlanta with her bestie for the Sabbath.

• Like 1

She's in Atlanta?! I'm literally in my car, on i75, on my way up to Emory...I may end up in jail this weekend.

Don't know for sure. She's still in Boston today and she'll go quiet tonight for Shabbos. So we prob won't know.

I wouldn't have time to stalk anyway, unfortunately . I live in FL too, but instead of driving down to Miami, I had to come up here. Darn.

I guess Mayim will be at Florida International University's Biscayne Bay Campus on Monday, May 7, so I am guessing she will be in Atlanta over the weekend with her BFF.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1

You mean this one? :laugh: I really need to tone it down.

image_zps6febc740.jpg

That's hysterical!  I love it. :laugh:

I knew there would be people thinking she was engaged but now I want her email address too.

• Like 2

That's hysterical!  I love it. :laugh:

I knew there would be people thinking she was engaged but now I want her email address too.

That was my second go-to response. I'll get her email on Monday. lol

• Like 1

I guess Mayim will be at Florida International University's Biscayne Bay Campus on Monday, May 7, so I am guessing she will be in Atlanta over the weekend with her BFF.

This was my thought process to come to that conclusion....................

• Like 1