The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

The Big Bang Theory: Season 6 Dvd & Blu-Ray

The Big Bang Theory: Season 6 DVD & Blu-ray - Region 1, North America

The Big Bang Theory: Season 6 will be released on three-disc DVD and five-disc Blu-ray box-sets in the United States and Canada on Tuesday, September 10. The Blu-ray box-set includes the show on high-definition Blu-ray, standard-definition DVD and UltraViolet downloads.

Pre-order The Big Bang Theory: Season 6 DVD from Amazon.com

Pre-order The Big Bang Theory: Season 6 Blu-ray from Amazon.com

The Big Bang Theory: Season 6 DVD & Blu-ray - Region 2, Europe

The Big Bang Theory: Season 6 will be released on DVD & Blu-ray in the United Kingdom and Ireland on Monday, September 2nd, 2013. The DVD & Blu-ray releases both include a digital copy of the episodes.

Pre-order The Big Bang Theory: Season 6 DVD from Amazon.co.uk

Pre-order The Big Bang Theory: Season 6 Blu-ray from Amazon.co.uk

Seasons 1-6 will also be released on DVD & Blu-ray box-sets:

Pre-order The Big Bang Theory: Seasons 1-6 DVD from Amazon.co.uk

Pre-order The Big Bang Theory: Seasons 1-6 Blu-ray from Amazon.co.uk

The Big Bang Theory: Season 6 DVD & Blu-ray - Region 4, Australasia

JB Hi-Fi list the release date for the Season 6 DVD and Blu-ray as September 18: http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/dvd-genres/tv/big-bang-theory-season-6-dvd-ultraviolet/688361

• Like 2

Damn, its too early for me to even think about this.  LOL

I was thinking about the DVD after the first episode of season 6!!

• Like 1

In checking Blu-ray.com... The page for The Big Bang Theory Season 6 lists Summer Glau (along with Johnny, Jim, Kaley, Simon & Kunal) as one of the stars. What could this mean?..

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-6-Blu-ray/62440/

Maybe it's just a leftover from when she did the train episode?

Edited by Anomaly
  • Like 1

Not exactly thrilled about it, either. It makes the cheesy Season 4 cover look good by comparison. :(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

Not a fan of the cover art at all but then again Season 4 was a bit chessy as well and who knows if there will be another cover picture or if this is the final cover for Season 6.

Would s6 have the Comic-con panel? And does anyone know if the prior seasons were filmed in HD or standard definition and is the BluRay is worth going back to in terms of extras and quality?

thanks in advance.

I say go with the Blu/DVD combo pack. That's what I'm doing, since it's only a few bucks more. Knowing them, they'll pull another stunt like they did for the Season 1 Blu/DVD release (where they put the new S1 outtakes on Blu only), so I want to be prepared.

• Like 2

Would s6 have the Comic-con panel? And does anyone know if the prior seasons were filmed in HD or standard definition and is the BluRay is worth going back to in terms of extras and quality?

thanks in advance.

To my knowledge all the seasons were filmed in HD. As far as the Blu-rays being worth it over the DVD's, that depends on each person's priorities. In my case, most definitely. If you have an HD TV of more than say 34 inches or so, I would say definitely. As far as extras, I don't know how they differ. Hope this helps.

To my knowledge all the seasons were filmed in HD. As far as the Blu-rays being worth it over the DVD's, that depends on each person's priorities. In my case, most definitely. If you have an HD TV of more than say 34 inches or so, I would say definitely. As far as extras, I don't know how they differ. Hope this helps.

I recently got a big, big-ass tv. Its awesome for 1080p content, but they need to put lenses in Leonard's glasses. Hehehe And the women folk in HD are to swoon for. I have S5 blu-ray but I now may repurchase S1-4 in if they are in HD just for the eye candy effect. All round of course. They are all delightful.

Edited by Nogravitasatall

I have my blue-ray but there were no deleted scenes.  Everything that was on the regular DVDs is what is on my blue-ray version.  There were no differences.  My box has both regular and blue-ray in it.